Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Always carry a weapon on your person

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
The world isn’t safe. Society is crumbling. Women point the finger at men and men are lynched for it. You must protect yourself in this dying society.

There is no excuse to not carry a firearm or a knife. If you don’t have a weapon, make one. Make a bow and some arrows, buy a crossbow, do something to protect yourself.

As a fellow ukcel you know that is not very feasible here

right and left

Verboten in Poorope

Someone that has and carries a gun for all the right reasons. I carry one for all the animals around me

I cant get a gun and parents wont get me a knife, I just carry big rocks in my pockets

i dont go outside

The world isn’t safe. Society is crumbling. Women point the finger at men and men are lynched for it. You must protect yourself in this dying society.

There is no excuse to not carry a firearm or a knife. If you don’t have a weapon, make one. Make a bow and some arrows, buy a crossbow, do something to protect yourself.
Way ahead of you buddy boyo

I literally own all of those things and I never leave my house without my .44 and jambiya.

So true, and yet many people ignore this advice, I ignore it too, every time I regret not having anything. Last time it was a week ago I was having trouble with a sandnigger and his gf. He made fun of me in front of his GF so I started to argue with him, he became hostile and since I'm not used to this situation, I lost my balls and just used my crying voice to act tough then I said "ok i'm out" and left as a cuck.
I would have had any weapon, his GF would have had to describe me to the cops. What's good when you're incel is that you don't have a lot to lose and if you lose everything, won't be hard to kys.

Stay away from any femoid you see when you are in the streets. As OP said
Women point the finger at men and men are lynched for it.

I have a collection of very large and sharp knives(jfl@fbi you can't touch me)

Make a bow and some arrows, buy a crossbow, do something to protect yourself.
a bow? cope, but carrying a knife or gun is high IQ

So true, and yet many people ignore this advice, I ignore it too, every time I regret not having anything. Last time it was a week ago I was having trouble with a sandnigger and his gf. He made fun of me in front of his GF so I started to argue with him, he became hostile and since I'm not used to this situation, I lost my balls and just used my crying voice to act tough then I said "ok i'm out" and left as a cuck.
I would have had any weapon, his GF would have had to describe me to the cops. What's good when you're incel is that you don't have a lot to lose and if you lose everything, won't be hard to kys.
Tbh if you have a hidden weapon on you, you have an important edge because he won't expect much from you and you'll always get a surprise attack off. With one good strike/shot he likely won't be getting up again. Being incel-looking has its perks.