Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alternatives to Incels.me for a non violent loser virgin?

vancha986

vancha986

Recruit
★★
Sorry but no offence to people here, I respect your opinions and choices but can you please recommend any sites where kv losers hang out peacefully. I know r9k but nowadays basically 2/10 threads are only worth reading there.

Not everyone here is violent though, I am not and I will always be here.

Probably r/braincels. The bluepilled normies there will love you.

forever alone sounds like the place you need :)

Zielony4 said:
Probably r/braincels. The bluepilled normies there will love you.

WorldRulerAisha said:
forever alone sounds like the place you need :)

Damn, this one too.

Veganhippies.com

vancha986 said:
Sorry but no offence to people here, I respect your opinions and choices but can you please recommend any sites where kv losers hang out peacefully. I know r9k but nowadays basically 2/10 threads are only worth reading there.

This place is actually super peaceful.

r/foreveralone

anywhere on reddit, have fun :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/

have fun

vancha986 said:

braincels/foreveralone.

It's pretty stupid leaving this place since only like 1 in every 8-10 threads is a violent one.
Also /r9k/ is shit because of the normie and trap threads. Fuck, I just wish someone could doxx every trap/normie poster and fucking visit them and beat them up, I hate them so much.

You mean non extremist killer worshippers? Go to Reddit then cucko

ArtoriasWolf said:
Not everyone here is violent though, I am not and I will always be here.

i don't think anyone is violent here, maybe a few but it's mostly just jokes.

i mean, can you blame us for being violent? hasn't lack of love, companionship, affection, etc literally been proven to make you more mentally ill?

r/cucktears
r/mstow
r/trp
r/nofap

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back