Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alt-right.. standing with China over Taiwan

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Its actually comical reading some of their arguments. Some of them have figured out by being contrarian on everything they can get clicks and sell ads.

I don't give a shit either way tbh

Alt-Right, Communists (Fake China), Radical Islam (Iran), and Traditionalist Christians (Russia and Hungary) are always on the same side. These people aren't ideologically consistent, they are just against "The Left" (whatever that means).

Taiwan is not a country, it's called 中華民國。

Alt-Right, Communists (Fake China), Radical Islam (Iran), and Traditionalist Christians (Russia and Hungary) are always on the same side. These people aren't ideologically consistent, they are just against "The Left" (whatever that means).

Ya that is exactly it. There is the 'New World Order' and for various reasons different groups of people and individuals are against it. Usually they can't even explain why they are against it, it just makes them angry. The main reason people hate is when they view someone else as better than them. And then they want to 'take them down'. Like how most people view the rich in their societies.

American white alt-righters are isolationist and sophisticated race realist (aka softer white nationalism).

Of course they're gonna support a China that wants to unify even if theyre communist. Ironically, American alt-righters have far more in common with the Taiwanese mindset.

Its straight up retarded, imo, that China adopted communism. It literally is a European socio-political and economic philosophy born out in the context of 19th century European life. European Jews conjured up that philosophy because they couldn't get white Aryan Euro pussy and used it to lower or liberalize European societies, or get the lower classes to go against the upper classes. All for the end goal of obtaining white Aryan Euro pussy.

The way I see what the Jews did with communism in Europe is very simple. Today, I see that there are the White Anglo elites all over the major American cities and that they run the show. They have the most wealth, power, and influence. They are the chads and stacies living in their bubbles, rich, and excluding everyone else. Simply imagine a bunch of subhuman Chinks, Niggers, Spics, Curries, and Sand niggers together, all of a sudden conjuring up a philosophy and rallying up the po white trash against these rich racist white Anglo chads and stacies. Not only do those ethnic subhumans want more redistribution of wealth, the end result of that is they want more white pussy. Thats what the Jews did in Europe with communism.

China and North Korea are only communist because of Russian influence (or should I say Soviet influence haha) and prefer Russian people as friends as opposed to Americans. Its the Americans and westerners that Chinese don't like.

Last edited:
American white alt-righters are isolationist and sophisticated race realist (aka softer white nationalism).

Of course they're gonna support a China that wants to unify even if theyre communist. Ironically, American alt-righters have far more in common with the Taiwanese mindset.

Its straight up retarded, imo, that China adopted communism. It literally is a European socio-political and economic philosophy born out in the context of 19th century European life. European Jews conjured up that philosophy because they couldn't get white Aryan Euro pussy and used it to lower or liberalize European societies, or get the lower classes to go against the upper classes. All for the end goal of obtaining white Aryan Euro pussy.

The way I see what the Jews did with communism in Europe is very simple. Today, I see that there are the White Anglo elites all over the major American cities and that they run the show. They have the most wealth, power, and influence. They are the chads and stacies living in their bubbles, rich, and excluding everyone else. Simply imagine a bunch of subhuman Chinks, Niggers, Spics, Curries, and Sand niggers together, all of a sudden conjuring up a philosophy and rallying up the po white trash against these rich racist white Anglo chads and stacies. Not only do those ethnic subhumans want more redistribution of wealth, the end result of that is they want more white pussy. Thats what the Jews did in Europe with communism.

China and North Korea are only communist because of Russian influence (or should I say Soviet influence haha) and prefer Russian people as friends as opposed to Americans. Its the Americans and westerners that Chinese don't like.

Ya for the Jews why they got on board communism so hard in the early 1900's in Europe was simple as you said. It was a vehicle for them to take over from the European aristocracy. It worked in Russia, the Jews overthrew the centuries of rule by the Russian aristocracy and made themselves the rulers. And to this day they have most of the wealth in Russia. The Jews understood very well in 1900 in the Russian Empire that they were smarter than the Russian aristocracy, and should be the guys in the palaces. But they still needed a vehicle for the overthrow, and the vehicle had to rally millions of the peasantry behind them. The same was true for people like the Georgians, like Stalin, they had to get into communism if they wanted to be the new rulers of Russia, which also came with massive wealth, power and the women.

In Western Europe and the Anglo-Saxon and the Japanese Empire countries communism wasn't a big threat, while communism swept most of the rest of the world and took over. But why in these countries wasn't communism that popular. Its because we were already too far out of feudalism, so too many people had houses and businesses and even the working class wasn't doing that badly. And we had a lot of freedom and rights. So the retarded dumb idea of one giant government taking over everything and ordering everyone around and taking everyones property wasn't going to get much support here. Except like you said angry minorities and excluded whites who just wanted to tear down their countries because of how they were treated in our society.

Meanwhile in China and Russia if people had just given the governments there some time, things were getting better fast. They were coming out of the feudal time period as well. The Czarist industrialization and Czarist reforms in Imperial Russia were working, and the KMT plans were working in China to get out of feudalism and to go towards the Anglo-Saxon/Germany/Japan model. China at least was smart enough to go back to reforms towards the West's model after 30 years of Communism. But still that set them back 30 years. The KMT demonstrated in Taiwan that their ideas worked. Russia was stupid enough to stay with communism all the way from 1919 to 1991.

Its actually comical reading some of their arguments. Some of them have figured out by being contrarian on everything they can get clicks and sell ads.
How does supporting Taiwan benefit the altright, incels, conservatives, or anybody else?

Frankly, for there to be any kind of revolutionary change inside the west this consumer driven neoliberal service economy needs to collapse along with every corrupt bureaucratic western government that basically caters only to the plutocratic class. If China or Russia can make that happen I'm all for it because clearly after sticking our heads up our own collective assholes for nearly thirty years nobody else here will. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I support taiwan because they are the same chinese phenotype (I have distant relatives there) as me unlike china, where there are many other northen phenotypes :feelsUgh:

:blackpill: