Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alright, which one of you cum-skincels did this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Just roundhouse max theory.

Roastie getting beaten by a would-be incel is a pleasurable site, indeed.

dat age difference, kek

Prime Asian females with old white men, and people deny JBW?

She looked so beatable, i bet he had fun:):):)!!!!!

This shit isn't fair! He got a 8/10 Asian girl just because he was fucking white!

>8/10
>8/10
>8/10
She's barely a 5.
Quit playing, if she didn't have a man jaw she would be a legit 9/10. Dont reply back to me of you think 9/10s are blonde california white girls with too much makeup.

:lul::lul::lul: @itsOVER when he gets to 50 and his harem of gooks don't want to suck his dick anymore

Zm9MhR4.gif

I can see that happening to me in the future, but I'm too poor to play ugly oldcel asian/russian wife game.

51 and 29

yare yare daze

kanji_dawa.png

Thai prison

It's absolutely very fucking over

She must have married him for his personality.

Of course she wouldn't want to have sex with him. He's a fucking OLD man. Old men are only good for BETA BUX. Even 50 year old women are not attracted to 50 year old men. That's why when they cheat it's always with a much younger man.

Take the age pill.

Quit playing, if she didn't have a man jaw she would be a legit 9/10. Dont reply back to me of you think 9/10s are blonde california white girls with too much makeup.

Levi

This is a 9/10 bro.
You are smoking bad crack if you think that asian comes even near to this even after you account for man jaw

Also also

Whatarethose

gook lady has some fucked up flipper feet lmao nigga I bet she rocks size thirteen jordans

she is ugly even compared thai standard, she is looking attractive because she is half naked.

View attachment 8307

This is a 9/10 bro.
You are smoking bad crack if you think that asian comes even near to this even after you account for man jaw

Also also

View attachment 8308

gook lady has some fucked up flipper feet lmao nigga I bet she rocks size thirteen jordans
The only difference between your example and the girl in the article IF she didn't have a man jaw, is their complexion and hair color.
I don't put whitey on a pedestal.

View attachment 8307

This is a 9/10 bro.

Also also

View attachment 8308

Also makeup. Whities like to plaster themselves all over with make up to hide their insecurity. Remove makeup from both of them and I guarantee you the Thai girl looks better.

The only difference between your example and the girl in the article IF she didn't have a man jaw, is their complexion and hair color.
I don't put whitey on a pedestal.

And nose, and eyes, and jaw, and overall facial harmony, and preening tendencies as indicated by the disparity in their eyebrows, and pretty much actually everything else that renders two different human beings visually distinct from one another.

but no bro I mean you're completely right and 100% sane that dead ocean gook is actually just as good as this redhead model.

Merely whitey on a pedestal.

And nose, and eyes, and jaw, and overall facial harmony, and preening tendencies as indicated by the disparity in their eyebrows, and pretty much actually everything else that renders two different human beings visually distinct from one another.

but no bro I mean you're completely right and 100% sane that dead ocean gook is actually just as good as this redhead model.

Merely whitey on a pedestal.
Your example looks like an alien, not even human, fuck outta here. That's the example you get when you try and hand craft the whitest looking white girl.
Again, putting whitey on a pedestal.