Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alright ... What is his username ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-fr...ol-car-il-n-avait-pas-les-codes-culturels.php

https://fr.sputniknews.com/international/201811231039015632-codes-culturels-viol-mineure-la-manche/

For non French : a migrant from Bengladesh was accused of rape by a 15yo grill but according to the judges, it's not that bad because he "doesn't know French customs".

During the trial, he also tried to touch the thigh of the female interpreter who was working to help him. More details in the articles that you can translate using Google Translate. :feelskek:

What is his username tho ? :waitwhat:

Are you saying we are rapists?

do not compare us with this subhumans

Are you saying we are rapists?
I say this dude was accused of rape. I have no clue if the allegation is fake or not. However he tried to ascend on Chad mode during the trial and for that I :f: to him.:feelskek:

I'm guessing most of us are so beaten and broken that not only we wouldn't impose ourselves on foids, but we'd miss an actual chance with a foid if we were ever given one. Incels are victims, not rapists.

Most of us are too high inhib to do something like that tbh.

And ethnics actually think they are oppressed. You literally get away with raping children.

My post was just a joke ppl. Don't be IncelTears High IQ by taking everything at face value. :feelsseriously:

I'm guessing most of us are so beaten and broken that not only we wouldn't impose ourselves on foids, but we'd miss an actual chance with a foid if we were ever given one. Incels are victims, not rapists.
I agree.

most incels here would never rape a woman, imagine the consequences

99% of us wouldn’t do anything illegal, probably the most high inhib group of men on the internet tbh.

They would have no mercy to someone brought up in a society that so continuously views rape as the ultimate evil. Especially of someone of our social standing on the ladder of society.

Deport all refugees

@chudur-budur
I am part Bengali, but I'm not from Bangladesh, I am from India.

Btw, how are you supposed to rape a whore? Whores are not rape-able, just like you can't piss off a fish by throwing water at it. Riding dick is what they do.
do not compare us with this subhumans
Keep coping with your master-race cope boyo, your master-race status won't get you any pussy. Being white and incel basically makes you lower than subhuman ethnics. JFL.
If there isn't an Ethnic genocide throughout Europe and America, the white race is doomed.
White race is already doomed boyo.

6TAfmbH.jpg
9zWyayU.png
kWOH9Jr.jpg

May be you still have some hope with ethnic whores since white stacies won't touch you with a 10 feet pole.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back