Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alright, I'm gonna ask this bitch out. One of the things I do before I die

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
Title.
I'll keep you updated. I'll keep you all posted throughout the whole journey until I die.
Sucks that everything has led up to this point. Years of shit has all led up to this. What a scam.

Good luck,boyo. Thats all I can say.

How many suicide-themed threads do you create per day? Are you going to kill yourself if this random whore rejects you? Do you just want attention?
It's time to stop bro
Emos stopped being cool after 2005

How many suicide-themed threads do you create per day? Are you going to kill yourself if this random whore rejects you? Do you just want attention?
It's time to stop bro
View attachment 108164
No. I was planning on dying already. No need to be a fucking cunt about it.

The best approach is to lift the female right at the start.

No. I was planning on dying already. No need to be a fucking cunt about it.
Look, I know users here are normally pro-suicide, but aren't you like 18 (I think you mentioned being 18 in another thread)? It's completely retarded to kill yourself at that age. Remember that this is the only life you have.
Women aren't the only things worth striving for in this world. Try doing different things, going to different places man. You can call that coping or whatever, but I think there are other ways of achieving small bits of happiness, without relying on whores.
And the future. Don't you want to be here, to see how the world evolves, positively and negatively, over the course of the next few decades? It's definitely going to be an interesting ride.
I think suicide should only be an option when you have been defeated, be it by an enclosing enemy army that is bound to rip your head off or by a very severe illness.
I didn't mean to sound rude, it's just that everyone here is encouraging you to kill yourself and so I wanted you to pay attention to my words. While I doubt you're going to do it anyways (since people who commit suicide normally do it instead of talking about it online) I'm still going to say shit like this in every thread of yours I find, because suicide is annoying and fagpilled.

When are you gonna ask her out

At least dont catch her kissing or sucking dick from another guy.

This is gonna hurt.

Wish you all the luck, OP.

Look, I know users here are normally pro-suicide, but aren't you like 18 (I think you mentioned being 18 in another thread)? It's completely retarded to kill yourself at that age. Remember that this is the only life you have.

@OmniVoid No point in killing yourself, its a waste of effort
YOU GO ER, THEN ITS WORTH IT

Women aren't the only things worth striving for in this world.

TBH I've never get regular suicides, If society drives me to the point where I want to kill myself, I'm attacking society directly, I'm not just going to quietly off myself in some corner for the peace of mind of the people who collectively screwed me over.

Just curious, but if she actually accepts and you actually get into a good relationship, what would you do and how would you feel?

All I can say is best of luck, and try to put effort into asking her out (don't be lazy about it).

Just curious, but if she actually accepts and you actually get into a good relationship, what would you do and how would you feel?

All I can say is best of luck, and try to put effort into asking her out (don't be lazy about it).
Thanks bro. Honestly, after taking the blackpill, I'd be worried about her cheating and picking out all of my flaws.

TBH I've never get regular suicides, If society drives me to the point where I want to kill myself, I'm attacking society directly, I'm not just going to quietly off myself in some corner for the peace of mind of the people who collectively screwed me over.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
You shouldn't declare things like that on a public forum. Be careful bro.

I wish I had seen the truth at your age

do it faggottttt

Spoiler: She'll say no.

bet she says no and spits in ur face

It's time to stop bro
View attachment 108164
Definitely this. I cannot take these "gonna killmyself teeheeee" threads.

Youngcels=fakecels.

Why?
It doesnt mean that ı hate you, i just hate these threads.
I'm attention whoring in a way I guess. My threads have been low quality with a lot of whining. I never intend to whine. It sounds different in my head.
Youngcels=fakecels.
Not really. Most of you knew it was over when you were young. There are plenty of young people who are genuinely ugly.

I'm attention whoring in a way I guess. My threads have been low quality with a lot of whining. I never intend to whine. It sounds different in my head.

Not really. Most of you knew it was over when you were young. There are plenty of young people who are genuinely ugly.
Edgy teen bullshit. Teehee I wanna be lean so badly but I don't wanna spend more than 2 weeks trying to achieve my goal.

Not that I would, but I understand your mindset.

I know at least a dozen people off the top of my head who would fucking laugh if I just killed myself, mostly people who've bullied me in the past. Hell, they might even throw a little celebration party. But a society that has done nothing but chew me up and spit me out tells me I have to turn the other cheek? Forgive and forget? Fuck that shit.

Have you looksmaxed? I thought you said you're still fat. Why would you even try before looksmaxed?

It's time to stop bro
View attachment 108164

what has that to do with emo , there it is again everything whats not in the status quo gets some shaming word

snowflake
emo
retard
mentally challenged
weird

dude stop with that shit or are you a fucking faker?

You may have killed yourself earlier. That's what us subhumans are meant to do
There’s no doubt in my mind that I would, but now I’m trapped at least for the moment

Title.
I'll keep you updated. I'll keep you all posted throughout the whole journey until I die.
Sucks that everything has led up to this point. Years of shit has all led up to this. What a scam.
Before suicide you should consider othER options.

just "go all in" on a foid tbh

Beat her up and rape her every hole if she rejects you.You cant get charged with anything if your dead,so why not?AS LONG AS YOUR ALIVE YOU CAN STILL IMPACT THIS WORLD,NEVER FORGET THIS

It's time to stop bro
View attachment 108164
I still like emo music every once in a while but this is getting out of hand unless he's serious.
Beat her up and rape her every hole if she rejects you.You cant get charged with anything if your dead,so why not?AS LONG AS YOUR ALIVE YOU CAN STILL IMPACT THIS WORLD,NEVER FORGET THIS
also This TBH if you really plan on dying at least do it artfully.

I don't want to be remembered like that

Ultracope, if you were an incel at young, then you’re an incel now.
If you have autism there was not even a start to begin with :feelsrope:
Only time will tell, besides inceldom itself weights on you more every passing year. Moreover, your brain somehow freezes at a younger age so your behaviour gets more inappropriate the older you get, making you more awkward.

why would you care of what others think after your dead?people couldn't care enough to save you from dying so why should you care how your remembered by those very same people.Society lead you to the act of suicide yet you'd still try to be good in their eyes?thats a cuck mindset and dying like this would never give you peace.We're all gonna be lost to the sands of time eventually ,so do what you want but just dont regret not taking action whilst you are still alive.

Last edited:
if you're in the States. Buy a gun. Prepare for rejection. The moment she rejects you shoot yourself in the head right in front of her. After saying. "Remember You DID THIS"

If outside states. Keep the stool and rope in place. After getting rejected. Go back home. Send her a pic of it and do it. Extra points if you can live stream and scream her name and all her details before roping.