Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

alright, I actually just want to die

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
I cant even word it. I want to die. 

When I die, there will be a moment in time, though brief, in which some people will recognize my name and carry sympathy for my existence. 

Or is even THAT a cope?

Actually. I'd rather my face get half burned or acid attacked or sliced, maybe blinded in one eye. I want some form of disfigurement so that people will at the very LEAST virtue signal that they feel sorry for what happened to me. 

That's the only way. If I were to be able to transfer my emotional pain to physical,  you're going to have to cut off my legs and burn half of my face off. 

I find that the only way I can go to sleep in peace is if I think of my bodily disfigurement and deformation or entire dismemberment. I want my brain stem to crack like a whip and have my blood permanently taint the earth as a rememberence of a man who felt self destruction was preferable to merely existing in 2017.

Most incels when dead actually make everyone sigh In relief and joy. However ppl will virtue signal about how they cared about you etc

every day is a chore for me

Schadenfreude. Normans only pretend to care about the disabled, sick and deformed, but in reality they're just happy it's not them.
Unless you're their cherished friend or family member you'll just be more disgusting in their eyes. Nobody cares about the dead unless they're celebrities or attractive friends. People die all of the time unnoticed, but most still mourn the famous that died decades ago.

sometimes i wish i could save an orphanage thats on fire or something... so i can atleast go down a hero...

im scared im gonna die while in line at the 7/11 buying hot cheetos and apple juice or some shit... please God let me go out with honor

philosophicel said:
sometimes i wish i could save an orphanage thats on fire or something... so i can atleast go down a hero...

im scared im gonna die while in line at the 7/11 buying hot cheetos and apple juice or some shit... please God let me go out with honor

You're going to have a heart attack on the toilet and a stacey cop will be the first one to discover your stinky corpse and will spread the pics online "by accident".

Morf12 said:
philosophicel said:
You're going to have a heart attack on the toilet and a stacey cop will be the first one to discover your stinky corpse and will spread the pics online "by accident".

LMAO the horror ! you are not one to hold back the imagination. cheers my friend :p

philosophicel said:
same here man
if i could exchange my shitty subhuman life to save some random kid on the street who's about to get hit by a car i'd do it a heartbeat
want to prove that even subhumans like us are sentient towards others, but that's all just a cope in the end
i want to die

What if your dream is eternal? Or an alternate reality? It may just be the same as the current reality you're living in now. Those three plane of dimensions are your internalized nightmares, that you may not possibly escape from it.

The best thing we could is just do the smaller things in life we enjoy rather than the big things (which we don't get). There's more things to live than less things to live for, because they're more smaller things in life than bigger things in life to look forward too.

philosophicel said:
 LMAO  the horror !  you are not one to hold back the imagination.  cheers my friend  :p

It's actually my worse nightmare. I would literally rather go out a hERo than die like my made up scenario.