Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alright guy's, here's your chance!

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Attention all eligible bachelors! Here's your chance for true romance! May you finally enjoy your long awaited ascension! Congratulations, you finally got something just for you!

This Boomer went astray. That's plain old mental illness.

I think the bluepillers here would rather join us than date and marry that guy.

He looks 78. Why do incels age so fucking bad?

What's the problem fellas? Volcel if You wouldn't hit it, here is your chance to finally ascend and end your lonely nights for good, haha. Consider it my gift to you, can't say im not looking out for you guys. :feelskek:

@TrueForcedIncel I remember you a few years ago saying you'd get plastic surgery, did you get it?

He biceps mogs me:cryfeels:

I was eating, dammit!

@TrueForcedIncel I remember you a few years ago saying you'd get plastic surgery, did you get it?
That was the plan after i paid off my credit card debts to have the funds for the surgeries. Unfortunately due to a spoty employment history, i wasn't able to pay off my debts and instead I've recently declared bankruptcy. It's still on the table, but it's just so dame expensive and that is what's hindered me really.

An estimate i got back in 2017 from a plastic surgeon was around 15k for what i want, for me that's a considerable amount of money to looksmax and recently I've been contemplating whether or not it's even still worth getting it now that I'm 28 and will soon be entering my 30s.

Since ideally it would have been best to get it done ASAP to get the most out of it. For now, I'm just gonna save up for things I want to upgrade and will perhaps consider getting it if it becomes a real option that i can afford at some point. It would be nice to go from a current 3-4 to a possible 5 and above. But the older i get the more use i get to being unattractive really.

Nonetheless, It's still a long term option i suppose. Just wish I had the funds, going all out on looksmaxing is extremely expensive and i got other stuff i want to spend money on too you know, like upgrading my technology and such..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back