Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Alright boys the votes are pretty well conclusive!

Fat Link

Fat Link

Hopeful Hylian Hero. 11:11
★★★★★
The people have spoken. :feelshehe:

@Made in Heaven will begin his three month “reasonable” sentence now via hard banning. :feelsbaton:

When he is released if he violates parole he will then be gone for good. :society:

He has too many warnings to receive anymore benefits of the doubt as it were. :feelsrope:

Fair enough I guess, should have been atleast 6 month in my opinion tho

@Biowaste Removal
@Racial-Identitarian
Thoughts

When he is released if he violates parole he will then be gone for good. :society:
And what will those terms be

Incel-shaming? Because hes sure as hell going to do it, especially to users of a certain race

@Fat Link Do you agree to up it to a perma if he incel shames again?

6 months won, you're such a softie.

I would ban everyone like that wetback Dragster.

Fair enough I guess, should have been atleast 6 month in my opinion tho

@Biowaste Removal
@Racial-Identitarian
Thoughts
We need this admin to keep his word though, do us a favor and screenshot and save everything said in this thread so we can refer to it when/if MiH returns

And what will those terms be

Incel-shaming? Because hes sure as hell going to do it, especially to users of a certain race
Any rule breaking at all regardless of how small or large the offense. :feelsYall:

The boys done used up his good will. :feelsugh:

It should be a hardbanned perma, but it's something at least

laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF

We need this admin to keep his word though, do us a favor and screenshot and save everything said in this thread so we can refer to it when/if MiH returns
I mean the poll said 6 months but he halved it. No way MiH will get perma banned bro, it's just over.

We all should've been born as Armeno-Kurdish-Arabian-Turco-Iranian mutts.

Hey I thought you liked users fighting and drama like I do and favored a lax hands off policy? :feelskek:
I am like that 99% of the time.

Then there's the 1% that I sperg and destroy everything.

Well at least its a hardban for those 3 months

@anandkonda @BlackCel_from_ZA @Chang Longwang @Yunez.Belgrade you seeing this?

@Dregster thoughts?

6 months won, you're such a softie.

I would ban everyone like that wetback Dragster.
According to the poll it should be atleast 6 months but a 3 month hardban is atleast better than temp. banning him for a week or 2

Well at least its a hardban for those 3 months

@anandkonda @BlackCel_from_ZA @Chang Longwang @Yunez.Belgrade you seeing this?
I swear if it was anyother user he would've been instabanned, they wouldn't even be a poll. MIH definitely has something on the mods jfl

Well it’s three months.

By then MIH may not even want to come back of his own accord.
Sesame Street Idk GIF

from what i've read he really doesn't sound like an incel

@MadeInHeaven should be attacked with acid and then stepped on and then locked into a room with hungry dogs and wild animals so he gets eaten alive

The people have spoken. :feelshehe:

@Made in Heaven will begin his three month “reasonable” sentence now via hard banning. :feelsbaton:

He has too many warnings to receive anymore benefits of the doubt as it were. :feelsrope:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I thought Sneir had the most warnings on .is

@MadeInHeaven should be attacked with acid and then stepped on and then locked into a room with hungry dogs and wild animals so he gets eaten alive
Based Nazicel

@comradespiderman29 whats crackin?

A shame I didn't get to vote in the poll, I was busy cleaning my room (fakecel trait) and so I didn't see it. Although, I mustn't lie, I barely got to talk with him much anyway since he was always on some sort of post talking about how superior Arabs are to Asians. I find that extremely cringe and so I steer far away from those posts.

However, in the original voting thread, I saw some posts where he was full-on bragging about kissed by foids when he was in middle-school. If that is true, I don't understand why he isn't permabanned. He doesn't belong here.

Last edited:
A shame I didn't get to vote in the poll, I was busy cleaning my room (fakecel trait) and so I didn't see it. Although, I mustn't lie, I barely got to talk with him much anyway since he was always on some sort of post talking about how superior Arabs are to Asians. I find that extremely cringe and so I steer far away from those posts.

However, in the original voting thread, I saw some posts where he was full-on bragging about kissing by foids when he was in middle-school. If that is true, I don't understand why he isn't permabanned. He doesn't belong here.
He has join date halo and is liked by fat link and/or other mods for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back