Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alphas are just women in disguise

GurneyBoy

GurneyBoy

Greycel
There's no difference in my mind between chads and high status women, they exhibit the same traits and personalities to me.

I don't think they're very masculine in any sense, even genetically, with rougher men having test in the left thumb than the average beautified male. Look at old photos of previous generations, men over the age of 22 weren't twink like or particularly well groomed, and look older than their age. I know people like posting Sean Opry as an example of an alpha, but to me he looks extremely androgynous. I don't think

They treat incels the same because, fundamentally, they are, which is not a new concept on this forum.

also

JoinedJan 4, 2024Posts1

Both must be enslaved by the incel revolution (in video game)

There's no difference in my mind between chads and high status women, they exhibit the same traits and personalities to me.

I don't think they're very masculine in any sense, even genetically, with rougher men having test in the left thumb than the average beautified male. Look at old photos of previous generations, men over the age of 22 weren't twink like or particularly well groomed, and look older than their age. I know people like posting Sean Opry as an example of an alpha, but to me he looks extremely androgynous. I don't think

They treat incels the same because, fundamentally, they are, which is not a new concept on this forum.
This is actually a extremely based take. Women and chads are essentially millionaires/billionaires in the sexual market place. A life without struggle and worry essentially turn you into a fag (read nice utopia). Chads (in the sense of just getting pussy) also tend to understand women on such a level to the point where they become one. A lot of the chads/players that I know give off extremely feminine energy. They tend to be flamboyant and semi-metrosexual.