Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alpha Tyrone excepts that JBW is law

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
:feelskek:
hi6yqvhedzw21.png

Maybe he isnt so attractive as he thinks. Is south non racist? maybe he should move, whats with black girls? as much i saw black girls like black guys very much.

itt an alleged 'tyrone' shills me on the idea that black women actually prefer ugly white nerds, over him, a fit tyrone

I highly doubt a actual Tyrone does worse on tinder then some random white guy. Less then a white chad? sure but not some random normalfag.
I think this is either a larp or OP thinks he's more attractive then he really is.

doubt the white dude was unattractive if he got 14 matches in a week
I cant get any matches on Tinder using my real photo, and even with my faceapp version women don't respond,
so if that white dude is unattractive what does that make me

Fucking hell just read it. But anyway,he said white guys get more tinder matches than black guys. Even if the black guys are more attractive

Hes probably not attractive lol
:soy:

He's either ugly or larping

Nigs always overrate themselves jfl at believing "I'm an attractive black guy", plenty of them cope around on YT with their retarded redpill rants

Nigs always overrate themselves jfl at believing "I'm an attractive black guy", plenty of them cope around on YT with their retarded redpill rants
probably tbh

that's bc they assumed he was a dumb, uneducated, low life that sells drugs; like every other american nigker on this fucking planet

that's bc they assumed he was a dumb, uneducated, low life that sells drugs; like every other american nigker on this fucking planet
This is very true. People assume I'm intimidating when they see me. Girls thought I was some thugmaxxer aswell. Looks are everything

I highly doubt a actual Tyrone does worse on tinder then some random white guy. Less then a white chad? sure but not some random normalfag.
I think this is either a larp or OP thinks he's more attractive then he really is.
Most guys do significantly overestimate their attractiveness. An actual tyrone would have tons of matches, definitely more than an average white guy.

This is very true. People assume I'm intimidating when they see me. Girls thought I was some thugmaxxer aswell. Looks are everything
so how are you an incel then? you sound like tyron

water is wet. Blackcels are the original incels because their family units eroded before whites did. Up until recently just being educated and having a salaried job as a white man would literally GUARANTEE ascension, regardless of looks. Meanwhile in the black communities that was eroded decades ago and the only means for blackcels to ascend (or make any money for that matter) was to thugmaxx/drugdealermaxx/murdermaxx.

The reason why blacks all seem so low inhib/thumaxxed is because that's the only value the modern nigger can hope to accrue, nothing else can ascend a black man. You think being a dorky nigger wearing a collared shirt and glasses at walmart calling people "sir" is going to ascend? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Cumskins can afford to be dorky/low inhib because they're goodlooking and have JBW. For niggers dating is brutal you literally have to be a murderer and end up dead or in prison just to slay a few sheboons or if lucky some overweight, fat white foid

I believe him. Its obvious. Foids find black dudes just slightly more attractive than Asian men. But it really doesn't matter because you know why? All men of color besides hispanic are at rock bottom anyways. The data doesn't lie.

That said, yea black dudes definitely overrate themselves. Or if they brag about their sex life or many sex partners, which a lot of them like to do, and you do a bit of investigation, they are BBW landwhales that white incel-tier males wouldn't even touch. Its actually quite funny to think about lol.

another day im proud to be white