Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Alpha males don’t exist.

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★

Do I have to debunk this? If so let me know.

Stop worshiping men pls. Alphas, Chads, they're all enemies and deserve no respect and nothing but hatred.

Liberal fatcel mangina cuck, who cares about his opinions?

Putting myself in here to see more replies. The research makes sense, seems like an accurate video.

Stop worshiping men pls. Alphas, Chads, they're all enemies and deserve no respect and nothing but hatred.

Every guy is our enemy and competition because a foid will always choose someone more attractive than us.

I was OK with adam ruining everything. Everything but MASCULINITY. Yes it's yrue you can be a bear mode ogremaxxed hypermale incel who have mogged other Chads by brute force. But true pussy humidifier is the aesthetics that your genes bless you with. Bonobos live in matriarch society that's why bonobos are bonobos. Human used to live in patriarchal society that's why human are most advanced creature on this planet. OMG these foids are literally reversing our evolution by making society a matriarchy.

Look up TFM debunking this fraud, dominance hierarchies exist in humans and I'mma blast all these niggas to get to the top

jfl I have seen this vid, while it is true that alpha males do not exist in the sense that they are not attractive, there are indeed men who have these traits

Coping beta soy faggot trying to tell me that men like Clint Eastwood and Marlon Brando aren’t alpha males. JFL.

All men need to be killed, as well as all women. Just nuke this fucking planet please.

DUAL MATING STRATEGY IS A FACT.

Last edited: