Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alpha male retards pt. 11 : leaked messages of redpiller targeting women with no fathers into becoming his camgirls

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

Most wholesome redpiller

Leaked msg
Gc2

Also, if you're wondering it's the same guy who made fun of his uber driver

Last edited:
Who gives a shit.

Last edited:
Ok so what's the problem here ?

Why should we incels care if women get exploited into camwhorin or prostitution?

Are you not one of us bro
it's not a moral statement.

it's a statement that redpillers try to look better that everybody and end up looking like faggots

it's not a moral statement.

it's a statement that redpillers try to look better that everybody and end up looking like faggots
Is he is a faggot tho
He is making money from her while you cry about him

He probably don't even know your existence

Is he is a faggot tho
He is making money from her while you cry about him

He probably don't even know your existence
Yes

He is 21st century internet parasite. Nothing honorable about that. The same argument you said, could be applied about gay trannies that they atleast they are having sex, so they're not sexless and that makes them better than us, even though they achieved that by being posessed by demons and parasites

And, it's obvious he knows about my existence, since he got triggered about how my tweet that uber drivers contribute to society than he does, so you're not even right about that
Joelampton

Yes

He is 21st century internet parasite. Nothing honorable about that. The same argument you said, could be applied about gay trannies that they atleast they are having sex, so they're not sexless and that makes them better than us, even though they achieved that by being posessed by demons and parasites

And, it's obvious he knows about my existence, since he got triggered about how my tweet that uber drivers contribute to society than he does, so you're not even right about that
View attachment 859259
this don't make zero sense he has sex with women
as for being a parasite no ok but then that's just capitalism you a community
he had sex with real women without payment
honor is overrated

Yes

View attachment 859259
no he is not triggered he looked at your Twitter for a second and thought it's stupid and blocked it
just a long list of trolls whole you are writing essays about him
JFL at you liking wage cucks who contribute to their own oppression
FUCK CONTRIBUTING TO THIS SOCIETY WHICH ENSLAVES MEN

he had sex with real women without payment
women having sex with rich men to fly with private jets, go on boat parties, go to expensive restaurants and live through the luxurious lifestyle at man's expense still IS prostituion
JFL at you liking wage cucks who contribute to their own oppression
Uber and other companies have allowed teenagers with minimal skills, as long as they have drivers license, to work by driving around other than working a shitty health diminishing job at construction site, road building and other jobs no one wants to work at

Then there's the option to choose your own work hours, whether you want to work at night, with bigger base pay, or near events where typically there will be alot more clients

There's tips, which don't exist in most wagie jobs

While this is not uber itself (or so I've read from internet articels about how it is in america, other internet middleman taxi companies, atleast in my country allow to set your own rate

It's one of the few jobs, which lack the awful wagie aspects and is still relatively availible to everyone

Please try to be less retarded

women having sex with rich men to fly with private jets, go on boat parties, go to expensive restaurants and live through the luxurious lifestyle at man's expense still IS prostituion

He was fucking way before he was rich bro if that's prostitution then majority of sex between men and women in this world is prostitution

Even regular marriaged couples
Uber and other companies have allowed teenagers with minimal skills, as long as they have drivers license, to work by driving around other than working a shitty health diminishing job at construction site, road building and other jobs no one wants to work at
You didn't say a company you said a lone driver

Then there's the option to choose your own work hours, whether you want to work at night, with bigger base pay, or near events where typically there will be alot more clients

There's tips, which don't exist in most wagie jobs

While this is not uber itself (or so I've read from internet articels about how it is in america, other internet middleman taxi companies, atleast in my country allow to set your own rate

It's one of the few jobs, which lack the awful wagie aspects and is still relatively availible to everyone

Please try to be less retarded
Pls leave the forum you are a incel tears unite
Had enough blocked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back