Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alpha male bad boy behavior

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-

She started bleeding like that from a few slaps back? god damn women are so fragile jfl
Anyways women in pain is always life and coomfuel:feelsLSD:.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I liked that, it reminds me of the time I used to fight with my sister

He should have hit her harder.

what the fuck, did she smear fake blood all over herself or something? niggas get hit by a car and bleed less, but she just got lightly slapped (at least it looks so) :giga: and the way she acts is so weird, she smears it all over herself and looks at the camera etc. as if she was checking if she looks "beaten up" enough

Personality detector malfunctioned

Giphy

what the fuck, did she smear fake blood all over herself or something? niggas get hit by a car and bleed less, but she just got lightly slapped (at least it looks so) :giga: and the way she acts is so weird, she smears it all over herself and looks at the camera etc. as if she was checking if she looks "beaten up" enough
it doesn't matter, it's always good to remember how fragile they are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nice hit :feelsBox: :feelskek: She probably orgasmed from this and fucked him later anyway:feelsjuice:

Not only that but she robotically repeats "Leave me alone" despite him being far away from her :feelshaha:

When women are abused they become less than pathethic. :feelshaha:

Female psychology and nature literally summed up in one video LMAO

@Gymcelled

@FullTimeLoser

@gymletethnicel

This is literally the only way to keep bitches in line :feelshaha:

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :lul:

peak comedy

negroid I'm deceased (nigga im ded)

This bitch is way too overdramatic.

A really abusive guy would've given her a broken nose, broken jaw, broken ribs, black eye.

All he gave her was a few slaps (after she slapped him first), I'm surprised she's even bleeding from that.

it doesn't matter, it's always good to remember how fragile they are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
ackshually women are powerful and just as strong as (in fact stronger than) men :soy: go watch some Marvel movies or try wresting a world champion in female wresting, I bet she'd beat your ass up :soy: (many soys unironically use this argument "hmm… sweaty, you should respect women, because trained women could beat a male nerd :soy:", like, yeah, this just proves women are weaker, because they require training to get anywhere near even weak untrained males, and besides the argument of "I can beat you up" is some giga primitive shit :feelskek: if we're going that route, I can kill plenty of people with a gun, but that doesn't make my opinions right)

@Gymcelled

@FullTimeLoser

@gymletethnicel

Bro, look at her wiping the blood on her face and cryin to the camera so it looks worse. She just got hit and already goes into female mod of looking like the extra victim despite initiating.

Based dude. Until ledditors find him and ruin his life.

Bro, look at her wiping the blood on her face and cryin to the camera so it looks worse. She just got hit and already goes into female mod of looking like the extra victim despite initiating.

He is not based. He maried with hysterionic personality disorder woman out of his own volition.

LMAO EXACTLY

Women always play the fucking victim.

How much do you wanna bet the comments on the live stream were laughing at the dude being hit, until he fucked her shit up and she started bawling.

She'll never do that shit again though I guarantee you. Women only learn lessons through consequences like this

Guy: "You want me to leave?"
Toilet: "NOOO, LEAVE ME ALONE"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

she was wet af

ackshually women are powerful and just as strong as (in fact stronger than) men :soy: go watch some Marvel movies or try wresting a world champion in female wresting, I bet she'd beat your ass up :soy: (many soys unironically use this argument "hmm… sweaty, you should respect women, because trained women could beat a male nerd :soy:", like, yeah, this just proves women are weaker, because they require training to get anywhere near even weak untrained males, and besides the argument of "I can beat you up" is some giga primitive shit :feelskek: if we're going that route, I can kill plenty of people with a gun, but that doesn't make my opinions right)
they are so strong, with one damn slap she bled more than a boxer fighter

So pathetic. Her crying is worse than that of a little girl who tripped on a step skinning her knees. So dramatic and histrionic. Just because nobody has slapped her before doesn't mean I should feel more empathetic for an adult foid who decided to play a crybaby. Also looks fake, he didn't even hit her that hard.

Last edited:
at around 1:20 after whiping the blood off of her hand on her face you can clearly see she's looking at her reflection on the obs

while posing as she's intending to post it on her social media (instagram account) under the caption of ''even when i'm beat bloody i still look good biaaaaatch ''

and that is after of course winning court for the divorce and getting a huge amount of money from alimony

Well noted. She plays it like it's horror movie or something. "UGGH LOOK EVERYONE I'M ALL COVERED IN BLOOD, I'M DYING!!! SIMPS SAVE ME (my OF in the description)!" Don't even know if it's learned or instinctive behavior of foids to overdramatize everything bad that happens to them.

HOLY BASED
SHE HAD IT COOOOMIN
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Well noted. She plays it like it's horror movie or something. "UGGH LOOK EVERYONE I'M ALL COVERED IN BLOOD, I'M DYING!!! SIMPS SAVE ME (my OF in the description)!" Don't even know if it's learned or instinctive behavior of foids to overdramatize everything bad that happens to them.
This is what makes foids so scary.

Dude could theoretically get like 5 years for this. Judges are mega cucks.

Lol the way she says "I didn't hit you at all" JFL all women do this, they always forget their misdeeds when karma comes back to bite them and paint themselves as the victims. Fuck all cumdumpsters.

he barely touched her.
is her skin made of paper?

AWALT. Why do we have to rely on these fucking illogical maniacs to reproduce?

Looks staged. Bitch is overdramatic too.

this bitch must bleed to death after stepping on a tack

turn off the nigger music betch

Looks staged. They both look at the camera directly. She could have bit on a prop blood capsule. It's probably a GoFundMe scam.

You have a point how is she bleeding so much?

Almost looks fake

White trash theater - that's all IP2 will ever be. I hope they all get used as medical experiments one day.

@Gymcelled

@FullTimeLoser

@gymletethnicel

Off topic but she would be an incel with that facial structure if she were a man
And her bf actually has a good facial structure no surprise there :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Videos like this make the premise of no gf seem okay tbh :feelsokman:

should've gone harder. what a fucking sissy :feelsUgh::feelskek: >nigger music
He's still going to jail over that if it's not fake

How much do you wanna bet the comments on the live stream were laughing at the dude being hit, until he fucked her shit up and she started bawling.
Sadly im sure you're right :feelsbadman:

I don't believe for a second that's real blood. I've taken a lot of real punches to the face and bled less.

Either it's fake or she's extreme subhuman garbage with brittle bones.
If it's real she must have turbo subhuman genes

Then again most women are incel factories sooo

Off topic but she would be an incel with that facial structure if she were a man
And her bf actually has a good facial structure no surprise there :feelsseriously:
Her side profile is completely fucked LMAO :feelshaha:

He's still going to jail over that if it's not fake
really? :feelsmage: that bitch desperately needed some slapping nglngl. in fact she would benefit from a few additional sessions I reckon :feelsdevil:

Is that her boyfriend?

I'd hate to be a female ngl, your'e weaker and shorter than most men.

Foids are so whiny and pathetic, always starting shit up and then go "abloo aboo hoo hoo" when things don't go as planned.