Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alpha indian chad gives flowers to cute little white girl

No matter the age, all women have the same facial expression when looking at an ugly man. This shits ingrained in their system, meanwhile you have people saying we just need to smile and put on good clothes as if that can override these core reflexes that women have.

No matter the age, all women have the same facial expression when looking at an ugly man. This shits ingrained in their system.
Yeah you could just see the contempt in her eyes :feelsrope:.They know he is subhuman trash just by instinct alone.

I want to murder everyone in this video

Well well well

How did she get out of the basement?

...Giving a random little girl flowers, then touching her hair?

Why are indian men such social spergs?
Seriously, It’s so fucking weird.

...Giving a random little girl flowers, then touching her hair?

Why are indian men such social spergs?
Seriously, It’s so fucking weird.
Tbf he was the same height as her. She wasn't exactly little from his perspective.

No matter the age, all women have the same facial expression when looking at an ugly man. This shits ingrained in their system, meanwhile you have people saying we just need to smile and put on good clothes as if that can override these core reflexes that women have.
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

You should switch back to the purple name color and the gif of Connor from Detroit become human pointing a gun under his chin.
I'm feeling better now. I am no longer suicidal.

Indians suck kek