Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Alpha] I told my mother to get the fuck out of kitchen while NEETing on her pension

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Shes farting all the time near food and even in kitchen too and i couldnt stand her farting when im right next to her preparing my food

So i told her to get the fuck out and she did
LMAO

of course she went full rage mode and tried to argue with me saying i cant tell her that cus its "her house" cus i "dont work" blabla
who cares, YOU WONT FART NEAR MY FOOD, and from your little but steady fart history we both know youre capable of that

i kept screaming at her saying how she should go out of kitchen cause shes farting to my food
and finally she probably got ashamed and left

ALPHA OR NOT ALPHA?

No the alpha thing to do would have been to record it and to sell the clips to fart fetishists online.

More like asshole. It's your mother the only foid that will ever love you.

Shes farting all the time near food and even in kitchen too and i couldnt stand her farting when im right next to her preparing my food

So i told her to get the fuck out and she did
LMAO
6E37B987 56C0 4041 8DA6 4ECA0466A9DF

Dude she is your mom, not alpha at all but unironically yikes that's absolutely fucking disgusting, has she no shame whatsoever?
Agreed but she's fucking gross at the same time.
Fakecel tbfh.
More like infiltrator.

Dude she is your mom, not alpha at all but unironically yikes that's absolutely fucking disgusting, has she no shame whatsoever?

Agreed but she's fucking gross at the same time.
More like infiltrator.
she wants us to smell her farts and tell her how nice they smell
typical female illness

Greycel moment.

Based OP. Fuck parents. They are the worst scum to all truecels in the world and deserve the worst. How old is she? Is she so old that she can't hold her farts?
she wants us to smell her farts and tell her how nice they smell
typical female illness
I agree about the latter but not about the former. Yes, not keeping farts is a thing of foids who are old and used to take it up the ass in their youth. Same reason for why they can't stop pissing themselves after they turn 40.

I sometimes come over to my mother when she's sitting in her chair, turn back and fart almost in her face. That's what a bad ass neetlord I am.

This is nasty. You came out of this filth. Think about that. And they wonder why youre not successful

Imagine not enjoying the scent of the fair sex.

What did I just read