Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ALPHA CHAD FUCKS, BETA CUCK BUX

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
The “abuse” TURNED physical

So she stayed with an abusive guy, who treated her like shit, married him, let him fuck her until she was pregnant and gave birth, then left him once his abuse ramped up?

100% some beta cuck will come to her rescue and pay for the ALPHAs offspring

Women are the biggest suppliers of the Blackpill, they’re mass producing blackpill stories on a daily basis.

Ezgif 2 d6a0c65a2ac1

omega incel watches

At least she didn't have sons
Single mother raised sons=Fast track to inceldom

Her personality detector was jammed by chad's jawline.

Of course a foid will post that shit on instagram/tiktok. Baawaa have pity on me im stupid foid cumdumpster who only fuck chads but im so so regret fucking chad time and time again im tired i need a new one im so lonely without a new chad baawaa

Last edited:
I bet there was no abuse she just wanted to get child support and alimony from that cuck. If it was a chad and he was actually abusing her she would've stayed with him and likely even enjoyed it.

she might well make this up because uuuwaaa two lovely daughters just sounds better and makes people feel sympathetic.

Last edited:
I bet there was no abuse she just wanted to get child support and alimony from that cuck. If it was a chad and he was actually abusing her she would've stayed with him and likely even enjoyed it.
Nah, she stayed with the Chad long enough to get MARRIED and have a kid.

Any cuck wouldn't last a single day having an abusive/asshole personality, only Chad does, but eventually they will leave Chad after enough abuse, took her getting married to the Chad and having sex with his abusive personality 2000 times and popped out a kid after marriage before she left him though

Any cuck wouldn't last a single day having an abusive/asshole personality, only Chad does.
It's fairly obvious from this tiktok that there was no abuse and she made it up for attention and money.

Prob cuck tried to be a man once and was immediately blamed as abuser. Whores always lie.

Another case of can't fail. Gets her alpha semen, plays the victim and a cuck cleans up her mess. Lol.

By abuse she means her sub 8 beta buxx didn’t let her fuck chads and tyrones

But incels are violent according some (((narrative)))

Truly based.

Can confirm. I think a lot of my bluepill indoctrination came from mom.

Having a dad (decent or otherwise) is probably good for blackpilling you.

Poor abused 40 year old kween, I must save her and show her how a real man treats a lady. :soy:
High iq.

Images 60

Some random filthy whore, why should I waste my braincells on that piece of rotten flesh?