Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alot of you niggers are gay

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
The one thing I want to get off my chest is this, why the fuck incels so concerned about faggots and trannies? Faggots are men interested in the same sex, and faggots have very low standards for sexual and romantic partners. So you shouldn't be so concerned about faggots unless you are secretly a faggot. As you would've gotten AIDS from some ugly faggot sticking his dick in your shithole by now.

So really your issue of inceldom is being an ugly, mentally ill, hetreosexual gynnephile right? You are attracted to women who look feminine. So why are you so concerned about faggots and trannies all the time? Faggots are of no concern to me. I don't like the masculine body structure at al. I prefer the feminine body structure. If you think about faggots all the time, you are probably gay or curious.

I noticed that most incels are thrown into an almost unimaginable rage when they are accused of being gay, it seems that due to this overreaction you are possible secretly gay. All you talk about is accusing others of being secretly gay or tranny. It's like an obsession.

In addition, all of you incels talk about how Chad is so big, strong, and handsome, how charismatic, moral, and how well-endowed he possibly is. I DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN I SEE A CHAD, I JUST SEE A MALE WHO IS GENETICALLY FORTUNATE WITH GOOD LOOKS!!! I AM NOT FUCKING GAY!!!!

Faggot this, tranny that. Tell me how are faggots and trannies the problem causers? When they are a byproduct of neo-liberalism, feminism, and a fucked-up sexual market of males who "given-up" on pursuing the opposite sex sexually? I don't like faggots or trannies either, but they are none of my concern as an asocial incel.

Last edited:
Just don’t concern yourself with the well-being of society theory

Faggot and Trannie apologist detected

Lmao a faggot-sympathizer. Just rope OP. Would save this earth some oxygen

i don't mind them either but i don't want to watch their propaganda and i don't want them to marry:feelsokman:

why the fuck incels so concerned about faggots and trannies? you shouldn't be so concerned about faggots unless you are secretly a faggot. As you would've gotten AIDS from some ugly faggot sticking his dick in your shithole by now.
welcome to the forum OP, hope you are enjoying your first week

What you touch on is some valid observation: there is way too much focus on this here when it's more a symptom than a cause of a degrading state

That said, there are some valid concerns to be had here and I don't think concern about homosexuals should be entirely dismissed as solely the territory of closeted fags.

It has to do with concern regarding our ability to have homosocial bonds without it being sexual.

You'll not for example that the "men's clubs" of old are basically gone: you need to let women fucking EVERYWHERE, even into gay bars.

Focusing on fucking other guys seems about the only socially accepted way of shunning foids and even then you apparently need to be super polite about it and let fag hags orbit the chad-sodomists.

What I really want is a place to hang out that's pressure free... but so much is basically sexualized and high pressure.

IE if you're in a normal bar, you can't be friends with the guys around you because you're either jealous of the other guy having a foid, or scared of the other guy because he thinks you're jealous of his foid.

if you remove that element via gay bar then you'd still be uncomfortable because the guy you think you're talking to as a friend could just be trying to get in your anus

unlike women (society cares if they are raped) few people are going to care about us if we get raped

I would be less paranoid about homosexuals raping me if society weren't so damn misandric and apathetic about male suffering.

I think on some level too I fear it would be a violent hatefuck because deep down the guy is probably just a heterosexual trying to cope with not getting a foid and hates sinking to the level of raping me to coom. He'd be too uncivilized to just get a fucking onahole for it.

I don't like the masculine body structure at al. I prefer the feminine body structure. If you think about faggots all the time, you are probably gay or curious.
I like both body structures in different ways. I am a big admirer of male physiques in bodybuilding / superheroes / pro wrestling and stuff. It's just on a "cool" level though, not a "I want to gyrate my dick inside that" level like with foids

I noticed that most incels are thrown into an almost unimaginable rage when they are accused of being gay, it seems that due to this overreaction you are possible secretly gay. All you talk about is accusing others of being secretly gay or tranny. It's like an obsession.
to be fair, a big part of that in this community could simply be due to fearing losing your membership and posting ability here because expressing tolerance risks you getting punished/banned

I think there's also a big of a gaming/LARP aspect which embellishes the paranoia more than it really is

That's not to say there isn't a significant deal of homophobia here, there definitely is, but it's not clear how accurately we can assess/measure it

In addition, all of you incels talk about how Chad is so big, strong, and handsome, how charismatic, moral, and how well-endowed he possibly is. I DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN I SEE A CHAD, I JUST SEE A MALE WHO IS GENETICALLY FORTUNATE WITH GOOD LOOKS!!! I AM NOT FUCKING GAY!!!!

Who the fuck is saying Chad is "moral" here?

Also what do you think "genetically fortunate with good looks" refers to, if not big/strong/handsome/endowed ?

It only sounds like you are generalizing but fear going into specifics.

As for your all-caps and cumulative exclamation marks, what was that you just wrote earlier OP?
most incels are thrown into an almost unimaginable rage when they are accused of being gay, it seems that due to this overreaction you are possible secretly gay

Whether you're going into a rage actively or pre-emptively you're still raging and it looks bad, lel irony

Faggot this, tranny that. Tell me how are faggots and trannies the problem causers? When they are a byproduct of neo-liberalism, feminism, and a fucked-up sexual market of males who "given-up" on pursuing the opposite sex sexually? I don't like faggots or trannies either, but they are none of my concern as an asocial incel.
pretty much agree with you, though I wouldn't go so far as "none of my concern" as it occasionally can get uncomfortabl

I remember this one time online I was just chating on a loli forum and this black guy on the forum started saying he wants to suck my cock and shit. At first I thought he was troling but if it was a LARP he put a lot of effort into it and it began to weird me out.

It just fucks with the comraderie.

That said, I know there's assholes who say shit like this to female members of forums so I guess this kind of gives me some insight as to empathize with them about such discomfort.

Probably happens slightly more often to them than to us.

I don’t mind them. More girls for me (joke)

But yeah, as long they leave me alone I’m good

i eat niggers for breakfast

Who the fuck is saying Chad is "moral" here?

Also what do you think "genetically fortunate with good looks" refers to, if not big/strong/handsome/endowed ?

It only sounds like you are generalizing but fear going into specifics.

Mods ban this itcucker wanting to force us to become gay because of our sub-human appearance

Infiltrator tier post

Khaplain40KKK

The gays can have the other men while I chase the women but fail miserably.

The one thing I want to get off my chest is this, why the fuck incels so concerned about faggots and trannies? Faggots are men interested in the same sex, and faggots have very low standards for sexual and romantic partners. So you shouldn't be so concerned about faggots unless you are secretly a faggot. As you would've gotten AIDS from some ugly faggot sticking his dick in your shithole by now.

So really your issue of inceldom is being an ugly, mentally ill, hetreosexual gynnephile right? You are attracted to women who look feminine. So why are you so concerned about faggots and trannies all the time? Faggots are of no concern to me. I don't like the masculine body structure at al. I prefer the feminine body structure. If you think about faggots all the time, you are probably gay or curious.

F0D2C829 58C2 4E45 83CA BC8856AD4D99

Probably another IT whore that the mods wont take care of. Instead apparently moving my threads which were INTENTLY POSTED onto Inceldom Discussion into shitty shitpost land for some reason. Fuck off you british tranny @mental_out

Faggots are 2% of the population and are attracting 90% of media attention and laws and regulations and activism. And their problem is not even a fucking problem. They had everything they could want 20 years ago. They were free to do anything. But they keep pushing.
Also faggotry is degenerate and against traditional values, and is being pushed by globohomo and corporations to make the population more degenerate and more docile.
Another reason is that faggots and trannies are one of the biggest supporters of feminism and women's rights and male hate.

I don't understand how people join a forum and after 5 days make a thread calling everyone there gay.

The idea of closet gay is retarded and created by fag apologists. If, for example, you condemn thieft and don't want to associate with thieves, are you a thief himself? What a retarded idea. Globohomo apologists just want to silence all opposition to degeneracy.

The idea of closet gay is retarded and created by fag apologists. If, for example, you condemn thieft and don't want to associate with thieves, are you a thief himself? What a retarded idea. Globohomo apologists just want to silence all opposition to degeneracy.
:yes::yes::yes:
such a ridiculous argument.

Rope you fucking stupid tranny fucker faggot cunt

faggotry is degenerate and against traditional values, and is being pushed by globohomo and corporations to make the population more degenerate and more docile
"Traditional values" are not a fixed thing, we have seen very different values in different ancient cultures, so you should be more specific about what you mean.

I think we need a term like "traditional hetero values".

Which TBH doesn't even need the appeal to traditionalism, only to biology.

After all there are "traditional" tranny stuff like "two spirit" beringians and "third gender" ancient Hawaii shit.

faggots and trannies are one of the biggest supporters of feminism and women's rights and male hate

That's what we're TOLD but I'm not 100% sure about that.

It's clear that people want men to blame fags/trannies for misandry but I think that might just be (((the true culprits)) appropriating them as human shields because they're big painted clown targets which draw a bead more readily than the (((power behind the homo)))

reported enjoy your ban.

The idea of closet gay is retarded and created by fag apologists.
The idea itself is not retarded, it's a real thing and a logical thing to expect in a society which traditionally condemns it (none more enthusiastically than foids, probably)

If, for example, you condemn thieft and don't want to associate with thieves, are you a thief himself?

A closet thief could certainly be more vocal about punishing thieves, it just doesn't stand to reason that this means that any thief-condemner must be a secret thief or that we should consider this prominently automatically any time someone condemns thievery.

What you're rightly criticizing is not the idea of a closeted gay, just the sometimes excess propensity towards accusing people of that sometimes observed as a means of silencing critics of it.

It's sort of like how if you point out actual racism (like diversity hires, critical race theory) you get called a racist, or if you point out actual sexism

So you shouldn't be so concerned about faggots unless you are secretly a faggot.
I noticed that most incels are thrown into an almost unimaginable rage when they are accused of being gay, it seems that due to this overreaction you are possible secretly gay.
If you think about faggots all the time, you are probably gay or curious.

What a retarded cliche unoriginal braindead NPC-tier ''argument'', and you repeated it 3 times through the whole thread.
So really your issue of inceldom is being an ugly, mentally ill, hetreosexual gynnephile right?
Nice way to out yourself as an obvious anti-incel larper faggot.
I don't like the masculine body structure at al. I prefer the feminine body structure.
You also had the need to tell us at least 2 times that you aren't a fag attracted to men. That sounds like a closet fag trait to me.

All you talk about is accusing others of being secretly gay or tranny. It's like an obsession.
You are over exageratting and also if you are obsessed with people here insulting fags then you might as well be one of them.
Mods ban this itcucker wanting to force us to become gay because of our sub-human appearance
They should ban you while they are at it.

they are none of my concern as an asocial incel.
I agree with you. Some people here are weirdly obsessed by faggotry, it's outstanding. One user here literally harassed me in order to talk about his faggotry.

Suck my dick I'm not gay you fag

This.

You’ve got us all the way fucked up homeboy.

OP we talk about you freaks because we don’t want your kind here trolling around looking for a boyfriend.

Now take your fruity ass on back to Grindr before one of us reaches out through the interwebz and gives you a digital bitch slap.

I agree with you. Some people here are weirdly obsessed by faggotry, it's outstanding. One user here literally harassed me in order to talk about his faggotry.
If the idea of a man fucking or marrying another man doesn't fill you with disgust. Or if you can't see why such behaviour is dangerous to social fabric. Then you are a brainwashed npc who fell for the globohomo faggot agenda.

This.

You’ve got us all the way fucked up homeboy.

OP we talk about you freaks because we don’t want your kind here trolling around looking for a boyfriend.

Now take your fruity ass on back to Grindr before one of us reaches out through the interwebz and gives you a digital bitch slap.
THE PROBLEM WITH FAGGOTS IS THEY LOVE TO RAPE BOYS AND SPREAD AIDS.

THEY WANT THE WORLD TO BE LIKE THE AIDS MUSICAL "RENT"

Last edited:
If the idea of a man fucking or marrying another man doesn't fill you with disgust. Or if you can't see why such behaviour is dangerous to social fabric. Then you are a brainwashed npc who fell for the globohomo faggot agenda.
I'm not saying I don't give a shit. I'm saying some ppl are so obsessed about it here that it's kind of suspicious.

4lts5u

This is the cycle of life that you perpetuate (FAGGOT)
I noticed that most incels are thrown into an almost unimaginable rage when they are accused of being gay, i

THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT AND A FAKECEL. WE GET OUTRAGED AT BEING ACCUSED BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING NORMIE THINKS NOT GETTING PUSSY EASILY FOR FREE = GAY. THE NORMANS WANT TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO GET LAID, AND THE VERY FIRST STRATEGY IS TO KNEECAP OUR MASCULINITY/ GASLIGHT YOU INTO THINKING A MAN'S AIDS RIDDEN BUTTHOLE IS A REASONABLE SUBSTITUTE FOR AN IMPREGNABLE VAGINA

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Last edited:
View attachment 453711

THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT AND A FAKECEL. WE GET OUTRAGED AT BEING ACCUSED BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING NORMIE THINKS NOT GETTING PUSSY EASILY FOR FREE = GAY. THE NORMANS WANT TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO GET LAID, AND THE VERY FIRST STRATEGY IS TO KNEECAP OUR MASCULINITY.

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

View: https://youtu.be/elshcAP1ZSk

seems legit but let me remind you that yourself was included when this thread was made.

View attachment 453711

THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT AND A FAKECEL. WE GET OUTRAGED AT BEING ACCUSED BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING NORMIE THINKS NOT GETTING PUSSY EASILY FOR FREE = GAY. THE NORMANS WANT TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO GET LAID, AND THE VERY FIRST STRATEGY IS TO KNEECAP OUR MASCULINITY/ GASLIGHT YOU INTO THINKING A MAN'S AIDS RIDDEN BUTTHOLE IS A REASONABLE SUBSTITUTE FOR AN IMPREGNABLE VAGINA

And they are the homophobic ones for making remarks about incels being gay as a method of indirectly making fun of ugly guys that don't talk to/flirt with women and suggesting those guys don't behave in a stereotypically masculine way.

Last edited: