Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Alot of these Colombian foids were being so bitchy and cold

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Admiral
★★★★★
You guys saw that I made a post that I like white women. :lasereyes::reeeeee::rolleyes::incel::feelssus: Well guess what!?:feelssus::reeeeee::foidSoy: I try mestiza ones and holy freak what a cold bitch she was the employee ones are so bitchy and cold. :lasereyes::feelspuke::feels::foidSoy: When I try to hit on women in the mall. They are so obnoxiously cold even regular other foids in the park or other cold approaches in public I try to get them and nothing works and the best I try to get was them giving me their Instagrams but they never answered me on the dms, And don't you guys think I'm racist I try the local foids whether black, white, or mestiza it's all cold rejections or just treating me like a client or other type of shitty treatment I get from them. This is also message to passport bros trying to shot your shot and luck on Colombian foids and guess what it won't work. All thanks to feminism, LGBT, and westernization of Colombia! They're now not any better then American foids. It's all just rejections and only these slutinas are Chad only or Gold diggers that want your green card. The myth that Colombian foids are traditional and feminine is only a myth because of Westernization they are just as bitchy as other western foids. Fuck Colombian foids! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: They can all rot in hell regardless of what race of Colombians they are. :foidSoy::banhammer::chad::feels::lasereyes: They're becoming just like American foids. Especially the bitchy ones who are employees in public places. I bet if I was some rich Chad she would be my gf by now! But nope, these slutinas are so indifferent towards me or they find me repulsive. Fuck them all :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Paragraphs please.

Didn't read but hope you had fun.

You guys saw that I made a post that I like white women. :lasereyes::reeeeee::rolleyes::incel::feelssus: Well guess what!?:feelssus::reeeeee::foidSoy: I try mestiza ones and holy freak what a cold bitch she was the employee ones are so bitchy and cold. :lasereyes::feelspuke::feels::foidSoy: When I try to hit on women in the mall. They are so obnoxiously cold even regular other foids in the park or other cold approaches in public I try to get them and nothing works and the best I try to get was them giving me their Instagrams but they never answered me on the dms, And don't you guys think I'm racist I try the local foids whether black, white, or mestiza it's all cold rejections or just treating me like a client or other type of shitty treatment I get from them. This is also message to passport bros trying to shot your shot and luck on Colombian foids and guess what it won't work. All thanks to feminism, LGBT, and westernization of Colombia! They're now not any better then American foids. It's all just rejections and only these slutinas are Chad only or Gold diggers that want your green card. The myth that Colombian foids are traditional and feminine is only a myth because of Westernization they are just as bitchy as other western foids. Fuck Colombian foids! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: They can all rot in hell regardless of what race of Colombians they are. :foidSoy::banhammer::chad::feels::lasereyes: They're becoming just like American foids. Especially the bitchy ones who are employees in public places. I bet if I was some rich Chad she would be my gf by now! But nope, these slutinas are so indifferent towards me or they find me repulsive. Fuck them all :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I can't even dare to approach fucking women as a I would be deemed as a rapist as soon as they gaze upon my subhuman face

Too bad isis didnt infiltrate Latin America

Si, mucho hombre hermano

Funny GIF

Latinas are so overrated, of course it only apply to foids, latinos are treated like subhumans.

Too bad isis didnt infiltrate Latin America
I could care less if we get mass shootings in Colombia we haven’t had one yet. These slutinas are over ratted by the passport bros community it’s all a myth

Latinas are so overrated, of course it only apply to foids, latinos are treated like subhumans.
I still see normie couples however they look mostly like only the thugmaxxed ones that look like are the ones that are able to get gfs

I can't even dare to approach fucking women as a I would be deemed as a rapist as soon as they gaze upon my subhuman face
I wish we would take away women rights from working I hate their bitchy attitudes that the employees have. Too bad we get accused of harassment

I still see normie couples however they look mostly like only the thugmaxxed ones that look like are the ones that are able to get gfs
Latinos just like black can only ascend if they thugmaxx, its brutal

I could care less if we get mass shootings in Colombia we haven’t had one yet. These slutinas are over ratted by the passport bros community it’s all a myth
The only good looking slutinas are the white passing ones

Latinos just like black can only ascend if they thugmaxx, its brutal
Latinos and African Americans have a very similar stereotype that no one talks about I hate them though it’s so annoying how how indifferent they are towards me with out them finding me attractive. I wish I lived near prostitutes since I’m broke and I want to lose my virginity it pisses me off when they wear whore clothing making me more angry that I can’t fuck them and the only foids I would be able to fuck are hookers

@Logic55 You said Mexico is becoming like Colombia when it comes to foids on Westernization

@Logic55 You said Mexico is becoming like Colombia when it comes to foids on Westernization
It's true, I was in Mexico City last year and it felt like I was in the USA

Last edited:
Spic foids are the worst - sometimes even more than niggresses.

Even as a Hispanic NT, I do not have the ability to pull foids in Latin America because I'm neither Hyper NT (extremely extroverted) or a low-class thug, I'm a modest person with decency which is not attractive to females.

Risking ur organs to geomaxx in that third world country is risky don't worry brocel if ur kidnapped by some chapo ill get my men to set u free so keep grinding don't evER give up :feelsYall:.

Even as a Hispanic NT, I do not have the ability to pull foids in Latin America because I'm neither Hyper NT (extremely extroverted) or a low-class thug, I'm a modest person with decency which is not attractive to females.
You got to becareful with the dating apps over there too since they bait them. You might have to try other Latin American countries because Colombia and Mexico have become shitholes for dating women

Risking ur organs to geomaxx in that third world country is risky don't worry brocel if ur kidnapped by some chapo ill get my men to set u free so keep grinding don't evER give up :feelsYall:.
I never wanted to move here. My dad forced me I would appreciate if you wish me luck if I can move out if my dad can change his mind to leave this shithole sometimes I don’t feel safe here

go the south america and greencardmaxx all the slutinas you want :ahegao::ahegao:

You got to becareful with the dating apps over there too since they bait them. You might have to try other Latin American countries because Colombia and Mexico have become shitholes for dating women
I'm not even going to bother, it's not worth it

Well guess what!?:feelssus::reeeeee::foidSoy: I try mestiza ones and holy freak what a cold bitch she was the employee ones are so bitchy and cold.
Have you tried Castiza foids? I personally think they're sexier than Mestizas

Have you tried Castiza foids? I personally think they're sexier than Mestizas
I tried and there aren’t that many here but yeah there are some in here. They would give me their Instagrams but they would never answer me on Dms

I never wanted to move here. My dad forced me I would appreciate if you wish me luck if I can move out if my dad can change his mind to leave this shithole sometimes I don’t feel safe here
Oh good luck moving to a better place brocel

Oh good luck moving to a better place brocel
I hope he changes his mind I hate the local foids so fucking much. I've been get scammed already a few times here plus a maid stole my money

I hope he changes his mind I hate the local foids so fucking much. I've been get scammed already a few times here plus a maid stole my money
Everyone just desperate for cash where ur at brutal.