Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL alot of foids dont leave their bf cuz they like the free accommodation. now look how the media picture it

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/arti...-relationships-to-survive?utm_source=vicefbuk

J F L
alot of foids are FUCKING WHORES. they get in a relationships just for FREE HOUSING. they give sex and everything for that.
W H O R E S .

AND HOW THE MEDIA PICTURE IT?! "look at those poor womens staying in bad relationships to avoid being homeless! "
:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

hey! heres an idea - go get a job! and rent a house! you "poor women"!

FACT: 99% of the foids are FUCKING WHORES. it doesnt matter what the trade is (sex for money, sex for house, sex for dinner) THEY ARE WHORES.

If a man is homeless he's homeless and he can basically fuck off. The entitlement of foids is astounding.

Kek. Most homeless shelters are female exclusive and they still can't avoid homelessness.
Marriage, rent free housing it's all traded for with sex. Prostitution is the only legitimate skill a foid has.

l knew it because l saw it.

Young non graduated girls giving their pussy in exchange of a bed....
that disturbed me...

but the funny thing is that the men realise one day these whores are stupid and dont earn money, so they eject them
and then they go whoring with another guy...

Having a relationship at this century=having a hooker

Fucking femoids, first they chase chads all of the time, destabilize nuclear family and hence they fuck up economy as a result, and now they cry.

It is well deserved, I hope these occurrences will increase. It might never teach them a lesson, but for sure they will reap what they have sown.

And people still believe in LTRs

Imagine being able to kick a foid out of your flat and make her homeless. Fucking lifefuel.

Remember that female homelessness is near non existent. They always have SOMEWHERE they can go.

Remember that female homelessness is near non existent. They always have SOMEWHERE they can go.

Oh shit you're right.
I've only ever seen 1 homeless female and she was a ~60 year old indian? Although I think she moved in with some guy because I don't see her while on the bus.
If you're a foid, you can never experience hardship if your IQ is above 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back