Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost watched a full influencer scam video, but closed it halfway through

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I was on the Jewtube and there was a video suggestion that I found interesting. It promised to show you how to completely change your life in 1 year.

I thought I’d risk it and I clicked on it. Started out like the stereotypical scammer shit, a roid maxxed blonde normie explained his embarrassing past, so you could identify with his loserdom and think you can ascend from loserdom like him. Well, I didn’t want to judge prematurely, but his behavior was already sleazy, he said he’d show us how to get girls in a sleazy voice. Yikes, sweaty. I came here to learn how to change my life, not about becoming a simp.

Of course he gave no summary at the beginning so that you get invested in the bs he was going to tell you. You’re supposed to watch it til the end when he shows you his coachings and courses you should buy.

His next point was to quit drugs and save money and throw away or sell unnecessary stuff. Whoops, so he wants me to become a minimalist. I wonder why, wouldn’t this make my life worse? But let’s move on.

Then he said you should get a job and save until you have 10k. This 10k is a safety net that would allow you to take risks.

Now the bullshit starts. Now that you have a safety net of 10k, you should take a risk and go to Thailand and create your personal online brand.

Oof. Imagine everyone did that. We’d have a bunch of failed wannabe influencer scammers.

I closed down the video even if I was just halfway through. But I still received negative algorithm karma, because after just this one video, my suggestions were now full of life coach scam videos. It was hell and I had to close the web browser.