Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel almost the whole day spend on me getting shouted at

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i hate my family so much man i always get shouted at and my other siblings get favoured while i just keep getting shouted at for example i was going to collect something for my father then he started screaming at me while i already went to the guy to collect from him then he acted nice towards me like this is pure manipulation and gaslighting ngl i dont know if i can do this anymore. even when i was at school i got shouted at and bullied i cannot escape and rot alone ngl what do u guys suggest me to do i am only 18 years old. i ran away once from home but there isnt anywhere to stay ngl so i am stuck on this terrible household

Go homeless it will still be better than workmaxxing or studymaxxing boyo

Go homeless it will still be better than workmaxxing or studymaxxing boyo
yeah man i might die if i go homeless again i will just try to survive this shithole again

yeah man i might die if i go homeless again i will just try to survive this shithole again
if you go homeless just ROPE or dewit
don't let the normies win

Everyone is angry at me but i dindu nuffin

shit ass family you got there , try to move out FAST if you can .