Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost slapped the Jesus out of my cuckstepfather.

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Nigga started talking about how I'm worthless and I can't even fix a bike, bitch, you've never tried to teach me a goddamn thing. And then the worthless foid of my mother stabs me in the back and starts defending me. Please volcano demon/God/Zeus allow me to graduate so I can GTFO and not deal with their bullshit anymore.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Why would she stab you in the back and then start defending you? I dunno I'm stupid maybe I missed the obvious here.

my mother stabs me in the back and starts defending me.

well can u fix a bike or not?

are you in college or hs?

I like bicycle

gas the bikes racecar now

Nigga started talking about how I'm worthless and I can't even fix a bike, bitch, you've never tried to teach me a goddamn thing.

Oh how I love this too.
Males in my extended family always left me out of everything, never taught me anything and now they like to complain that I don't know a lot of things about life, I'm not good at technical/mechanical things, etc.