Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost shat my pants.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
There I was. Lurking on the forum as usual. Suddenly:
20211018 020659

Man, I thought I was banned for no reason. I immediately recalled what I did in the last 48 hours to try and find something I might have done wrong. Fortunately, I managed to control my anxiety and read the whole thing.

So the server will be down for quite some time. I'm going to listen to some music and maybe watch a few episodes of my favorite show. I don't know. I feel lonely without this forum.

What are you guys going to do? You vampires are certainly not going to sleep. Don't even lie to me.

get over it, and me? just do something else tbh, not a big deal.

i dont really care about the maintenance, i will just listen to some music while playing some csgo deathmatch

i dont really care about the maintenance, i will just listen to some music while playing some csgo deathmatch
Good cope, to be honest. I'm excited for the upcoming major. Are you a Liquid fan?

Good cope, to be honest. I'm excited for the upcoming major. Are you a Liquid fan?
nah, i like fallen because he is a legend and from my country, but tbh no one really cares too much in Brazil about csgo anymore besides zoomers and a few boomers, the shit was crazy back in the Luminosity Gaming time (fallen, fer, taco, fnx and coldzera) and the rising of kennyS/simple, but now the shit is boring even with furia on the top.
but i like 00nation, people make good memes about it and i like the players.

Last edited:
wish i was a csgo chad, i could only ever get mg2 after 800 hours of playing. probably due to having enhanced pointer precision on and using a £2 mouse :COPE:

wish i was a csgo chad, i could only ever get mg2 after 800 hours of playing. probably due to having enhanced pointer precision on and using a £2 mouse :COPE:
coming for a guy who played with semi pros: all you have to do is to watch a csgo match and walk the same way the csgo pro does, after that just play deathmatch all the day and you are global after a month without even trying too hard.

I got gold nova master as my first rank, when i decided to stop with csgo, i was level 19 in gamersclub (that is like a brazilian ESEA or faceit), fallen even said that a global elite when comes to gamersclub goes to level 15.

i still remember playing a deathmatch in the same server as major semifinalists (hen1, lucas1, kng) and winning all the gun fights(which doesnt mean nothing), got so happy that i even screenshot it and put on my steam, jfl

Here some pics back in the old times:
Transferir

Transferir  1

coming for a guy who played with semi pros: all you have to do is to watch a csgo match and walk the same way the csgo pro does, after that just play deathmatch all the day and you are global after a month without even trying too hard.

I got gold nova master as my first rank, when i decided to stop with csgo, i was level 19 in gamersclub (that is like a brazilian ESEA or faceit), fallen even said that a global elite when comes to gamersclub goes to level 15.

i still remember playing a deathmatch in the same server as major semifinalists (hen1, lucas1, kng) and winning all the gun fights(which doesnt mean nothing), got so happy that i even screenshot it and put on my steam, jfl

Here some pics back in the old times:
View attachment 510041
View attachment 510044
This isn't possible with my genetics tbh.

Dont worry bro it happens once every few months

don't worry we are always here bro
:feelscomfy:

Just the feds checking who will be arrested this month :feelsautistic:

You truly know its over for you when you shit your pants over the possibility of being banned from a mongolian throat singing forum, because it is the only place connecting you to other human beings, your sole outlet of socializing

You truly know its over for you when you shit your pants over the possibility of being banned from a mongolian throat singing forum, because it is the only place connecting you to other human beings, your sole outlet of socializing
I have nowhere else to go. Brutal.