Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Almost no pre 2020cels left

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Blkpllpres is gone now and love him or hate him he was an og on the forum. Nearly all of us pre 2020cels are gone now :feelsbadman:. Some ascended, some dead, some just moving on with life. This is telling me maybe it’s time I move on with my life soon as well. I’m not deleting my account or anything anytime soon but I am just reminded sometimes that we are incels yes, but life just goes on. All the fun times on the forum will come to an end one day and then I’ll truly be left alone with nothing but memories and friends made along the way

It’s over, I can never compete. There are still many pre-2020cels@Transcended Trucel @tehgymcel420 @ThoughtfulCel @Animecel2D @RREEEEEEEEE @TheDarkEnigma and many others

I hate 2020+cels

@Robtical @mlcurrycel been here a while although I don't know mlcurrycel.

It’s over, I can never compete. There are still many pre-2020cels@Transcended Trucel @tehgymcel420 @ThoughtfulCel @Animecel2D @RREEEEEEEEE @TheDarkEnigma and many others
Indeed, we're a dying breed.

I presume I have to wait a few more years, then... :smonk:

Over for 2022cels. :feelsEhh:

2018cel here nigga

This forum is already dead, been that way after 2021. I don't know why but i have fond memories from 2019, nowadays this place feels like the Episode of South Park where everything is shit.

Eventually we will all move on or this forum will get destroyed, either way we will continue being incels. But we will waste our time with other things.

I think a lot of us don't enjoy spending time here anymore

All the mods are old account though. <2020cels are still here but the forum is kind of boring most of the time and the graycels get gayer and more winney everyday.

2017 here, faggot. That's basically when this site was started.

You are not very active here. Lurkmaxxing
old faggot mods permabanned me for dumb reasons as i recall and i wrote this place off for a long time

Yea it seems like the vast majority of people just found came this year, including myself. It is ether that the black pill is becoming much more popular, or this forum has a high account turnover rate. Likely a mix a both factors.

I knew about incels long before I joined this forum, but I only recently took the black pill and accepted that I am incel, after I graduated high school.

It's tough to take that , many men gone. I guess it's normal to "move on" or graduate from the forum , there are also the ones who got banned. The forum has declined quite a lot

Everytime I come on here I miss braincels more and more. Wish we could have that back

Yea it’s depressing AF how many users are disappearing

This forum is already dead, been that way after 2021. I don't know why but i have fond memories from 2019, nowadays this place feels like the Episode of South Park where everything is shit.

Eventually we will all move on or this forum will get destroyed, either way we will continue being incels. But we will waste our time with other things.

I feel like the meme culture died?
I don’t know how to say it.
The forum was much more crazy though and you always had weird users.

Join date doesn't mean shit,there's plenty of fakecels registered b4 2020,the fact they're not around anymore just proves it,they were larping and when they ''ascended'' they left the forum.
Over 90% of current users won't be here this time 2 years from now.

You’re safe with me

Yea it's incredible how many have left

Where do they all go? Do they ascend or just find other places to rot?

I think all of them got banned

I think it's only natural for people to move on from this forum. There is nothing wrong with that, we have to accept that we aren't going to be here forever, so there is really no reason for us to stay on this forum forever either.

New users come everyday, older users will leave. I don't take much pleasure from the forum anymore but I come everyweek to make a few posts and spend some time because it's the only place where I can be truly me.

I think society partially collapsing since 2020 created more problems than inceldom. The conditions of 2015-2019 were just perfect for the black pill - we had a strong economy, which means that social hierarchy was dominated by looks and not comfort/survival. And back in the golden era we also had a huge presence on normie sites like Reddit/YT - all of these have been hunted down.

The lockdowns seem to have crushed the vanity of dumbfuck normies, so we are in a lull. Everyone is strapped for cash. The world has become more violent which black pills even harder than incelism.

I predict a second wave of incelism circa 2025-2027, perhaps even stronger than before.

Last edited:
Everytime I come on here I miss braincels more and more. Wish we could have that back
I hate saying it but the updoot system incentivised new content

Even I, a 2020cel Tried to leave this place but the soy was too much and I had to come back, but yes, the forum is dying

I didn't really care that much about being an incel until recently when my roomate got a gf and now im constantly reminded of it so here i am

2019 gang
:yes:
Even if it survives glowies and media attention this forum is in decline on its own. I don't see this forum lasting too long at its current trajectory.
Yeah. It doesn't have the same feel it had when I first joined here.
All the mods are old account though. <2020cels are still here but the forum is kind of boring most of the time and the graycels get gayer and more winney everyday.
The forum became way lenient on blatant troll/spammer greycels.
Which is part of the reason why old guard is leaving.
I will never forgive reddit for depriving me from one of my best copes.

if u moved on from here were would u go?

People come and people go. That's normal.

I'm glad you stuck around.

I'll never ascend but this goddamn place makes me want to claw my eyeballs out if I don't give myself long breaks from it.

Hence being a greycel from 2018 lmao

I know I had lurked here awhile before making an account

I'm still here lol on and off yes but still on rn

View: https://youtu.be/_PF9JmtGZa0?si=Er2trCkhlI3zBWz1