Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Almost month old news dated Mar10. Duckduckgo will now be a solid competitor to google (in censorship)

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Didn't know people here used duckduckgo, but since i heard incels wiki being hidden on ddg, I will explain this. I used ddg about twice a month last year and I have no idea how honest and private this search engine was so i can't compare against current situation. Anyways since then it has been publicly disclosed that ddg will blatantly discriminate against russian news outlets and manipulate their search engine. It will be more synthetic than google. Now only trustable left is yandex and brave search but i have no idea how to used the latter

TLDR DDG was cucked by jews while the ceo sat in the corner and hugged his fat sack of money. So don't be surprised if your duckduckgo incel searches have jew cum on them:cryfeels:

we just cant even get one good thing in life...
not even an unbiased search engine.

Damn fuck CuckCuckGo. Is Yandex legit? I thought they were controlled by russian government and I tried to use it but got a lot of russian language results so it doesn't seem to be so useful. Right now I am using Startpage but it's just a privacy wrapper over Google search.

Damn fuck CuckCuckGo. Is Yandex legit? I thought they were controlled by russian government and I tried to use it but got a lot of russian language results so it doesn't seem to be so useful. Right now I am using Startpage but it's just a privacy wrapper over Google search.
Yeah Yandex is legit. The accuracy for normal searches is somewhat shit but if you know you're gonna be searching questionable stuff, Yandesx is the way to go. Even their image search doesn't censor stuff like JB. If you try to search JB images in duckduckgo, it's blank LOL.

Every platform that wants to be mainstream has to censor Incels in order to be competitive. Incels are hated by everyone, and are spit on and kicked at every opportunity

No surprise that another corperation is simply conforming to what is demanded of them by the gynocracy

brutal I use ddg

Yeah Yandex is legit. The accuracy for normal searches is somewhat shit but if you know you're gonna be searching questionable stuff, Yandesx is the way to go. Even their image search doesn't censor stuff like JB. If you try to search JB images in duckduckgo, it's blank LOL.
Interesting :feelswhere:

Also ddg was shit from the last time I used it, worse results then google. That is why I used bing, might go to yandex now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back