Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Almost lost access to this site.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
My heart has been racing so fast for the last 30 minutes or so, I'm low IQ and don't know how to fix the "website couldn't be reached error" I'm young and only slightly better then boomers when it comes to technology. luckily this pajeeta's video helped me. By the way that accent is actually sexy, wish I could get a hot pajeeta with that accent.

View: https://youtu.be/my_NcSRvZKc?si=NaP8pn0xGqv_EaCY

Mods should pin this.

Mee too, i thought this web is done for a moment

@Emba is more tech savy then me. BRUTAL

I had the same issue. I just didn't go on my laptop for about an hour and it got fixed

It's the pesky jews at it again.

It's the pesky jews at it again.

sometimes site just goes down

@faded shlomo stop messsing with the site.

I got the same error. It was the server problem, not us (browser clients). It was a datastore error that crashed the site.
I knew it was probably that. But I panicked for no reason kek.

I knew it was probably that. But I panicked for no reason kek.
Yes I understand. We have the most to lose if this place dies because its our only outlet for community, sense of belonging, and socialization. We are rejected from every other place in this world. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

@wereq 's pajeeta wifey is smart and has a decent accent too and knows her way around tech nd hot

Share her with us brocel

How did she help you? It was just @Master sending our data to the feds again.