Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Almost half way there.

LL maxi

LL maxi

Lengthening the blackpill
★★★★★
My legs have been lengthened by 3.6 cm.
Very soon a turbo manlet no more

How? Teach me

Isn't that a wildly expensive surgery?

Damn you actually did it.

How was the first 2 weeks of pain?
The first week is brutal, needed to be on painkillers, after that is tightness or discomfort here and there

Did the painkillers help at all and is it worth it despite the pain or it's not that bad
I'd say it's worth it. The majority of the pain (95%) you won't be feeling at all, under anesthesia and painkillers.

I don't want to hear foids ever complain about the pressures of body image when we have guys paying to get their skeleton shattered and reformed.

I don't want to hear foids ever complain about the pressures of body image when we have guys paying to get their skeleton shattered and reformed.
They aren't solution minded

They aren't solution minded

They also drop hundreds or thousands on cosmetics but can't be bothered to lower their BMI to suborbital levels

What country did you have the surgery in?

how much you paid for LL?

I'm sorry about your height, Around 6 figures
:shock: . i honestly wouldve gone to turkey instead if i want an LL, they have it at like 30k. If they botch it i will just rope JFL

:shock: . i honestly wouldve gone to turkey instead if i want an LL, they have it at like 30k. If they botch it i will just rope JFL
Yes that's the lon method, it's a lot more painful but affordable.