Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost got into a bar fight in NYC

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
So I'm in NYC for personal reasons related to recent death of my uncle. It's probably the most incel unfriendly city in the U.S, and I almost got into a fight with some Chad-lite / high-tier normie.

I was walking in Williamsburg, Brooklyn last night, and had to take a piss after consuming 3 pints of beer. I walked into some random bar to use their bathroom. When I got to it, there was no way to tell if someone was inside or not on the door, so I twisted the doorknob once and it's locked. Cool I will wait for a moment.

About 30 seconds later, this Caucasian guy (6 to 7/10) comes out, tells me to fuck off for "banging on the door repeatedly". And his accompanying bitches (beckies, 5 to 6/10) all laugh at me. I really had to take a piss so did that, and took off my jacket and walked out to confront the motherfucker.

Now, I am an incel of East Asian heritage, but am also a rugby player who weighs at 200 lbs at 5'10. I may not seem that intimidating with my stupid Asian face with a thick jacket on, but I look like I lift weights once I take my jacket off.

Anyways, as soon as I confronted the motherfucker and asked why he cursed at me for something I didn't do, all of his bitches suddenly stopped giggling, surrounded me, and told me it's not a big deal and to walk away. So this guy had the audacity to disrespect and curse at me, but he's protected by all these sluts, which angered me even more, while I am an incel all by myself in a city I don't know anyone in.

A bar employee came around and basically kicked me out. But I am still pissed at this motherfucker. If I see him again and he tells me to fuck off, I will fuck up him and all of his bitches altogether.

Keep gymceling brocels.

So I'm in NYC for personal reasons related to recent death of my uncle. It's probably the most incel unfriendly city in the U.S, and I almost got into a fight with some Chad-lite / high-tier normie.

I was walking in Williamsburg, Brooklyn last night, and had to take a piss after consuming 3 pints of beer. I walked into some random bar to use their bathroom. When I got to it, there was no way to tell if someone was inside or not on the door, so I twisted the doorknob once and it's locked. Cool I will wait for a moment.

About 30 seconds later, this Caucasian guy (6 to 7/10) comes out, tells me to fuck off for "banging on the door repeatedly". And his accompanying bitches (beckies, 5 to 6/10) all laugh at me. I really had to take a piss so did that, and took off my jacket and walked out to confront the motherfucker.

Now, I am an incel of East Asian heritage, but am also a rugby player who weighs at 200 lbs at 5'10. I may not seem that intimidating with my stupid Asian face with a thick jacket on, but I look like I lift weights once I take my jacket off.

Anyways, as soon as I confronted the motherfucker and asked why he cursed at me for something I didn't do, all of his bitches suddenly stopped giggling, surrounded me, and told me it's not a big deal and to walk away. So this guy had the audacity to disrespect and curse at me, but he's protected by all these sluts, which angered me even more, while I am an incel all by myself in a city I don't know anyone in.

A bar employee came around and basically kicked me out. But I am still pissed at this motherfucker. If I see him again and he tells me to fuck off, I will fuck up him and all of his bitches altogether.

Keep gymceling brocels.
KURVY GIVE ME GREEN CARD OH WAIT ICH HAB DES DEUTSCHEN PASS DU HURENSÖHNE ICH BIN UNTERWEGS NACHTS IN NYC (IM VIDEO GAME)

How long have you been gymceling for?

Should've have kneed his face right after he embarrassed you.

Does that chadlite heightmog you? Because if he heightmogs you then you are in much more a dangerous environment than one could possibly be in.
If he's built, height stops mattering; based brocel, could have taken on the foids 5v1 with the Chadlite as your final boss to knock out and gratify yourself with knowing you beat just a few of those who would mock and harass you behind your back just for being a physically unattractive man while the virtue signalling foids talk about "personality". :lul:

Keep gymceling brocels.
really nigga? the best thing you could come up with after some drunk retard yells at you is to take off your jacket, square up and then do nothing as he walks away with some hoes by his side? that's embarrassing.
should have either not done anything and just ignored them or called them names.

For about five years mainly doing the big 3 powerlifting lifts.
he fell for the powershitting meme :feelspuke: no wonder they laughed at you

Last edited:
lol Williamsburg. That area has been gentrified by crypto-racist lefties for many years now.

The only places in NYC that aren't libtard shitholes are the poor areas, nonwhite areas, or outside the major metro area.

write

Keep gymceling brocels.
write a bad review about them in tripadvisor

those places are full of racist white liberals.

those places are full of racist white liberals.
It truly is the best way to describe those areas.

It's like they think their stupid ass BLM signs give them license to shit on other minorities. Hell sometimes they even shit on Black men under the guise of fighting "hegemonic masculinity"

really nigga? the best thing you could come up with after some drunk retard yells at you is to take off your jacket, square up and then do nothing as he walks away with some hoes by his side? that's embarrassing.
should have either not done anything and just ignored them or called them names.

he fell for the powershitting meme :feelspuke: no wonder they laughed at you

ITcucks can't believe anything an incel says even if it was recorded on camera

IncelTear insists this is fanfic, but Princess_Kitty14, who is totally not Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela, earned over $600,000 in 2 years on Onlyfans with an ugly, unkempt Venezuelan woman. And if you doubt that, you're a crazy Stalkercel loser.

You should have kicked his ass and took his bitches

Keep gymceling brocels.
Never too late to start packing.

ITcucks can't believe anything an incel says even if it was recorded on camera
still wont believe it. these are people who think (((vaccines))) are "science"