Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill almost fought on the cinema

cemgaripoglu2

cemgaripoglu2

Banned
-
so basically i went out with my family, i had a fight with my small sister because she pissed me off and then when i was about to enter the cenima the lady was very rude so i just exploded on her and almost fought the man lol. then they kept lecturing me and shit until i said she started it and i had to apoligze man fuck this shit its because i am subhuman. my brother was with me too. thankfully i am in a good relationship with my brother who mogs me.

At least you stood your ground sometimes that's all you have to do

You did the right thing! Never apologise

so basically i went out with my family, i had a fight with my small sister because she pissed me off and then when i was about to enter the cenima the lady was very rude so i just exploded on her and almost fought the man lol. then they kept lecturing me and shit until i said she started it and i had to apoligze man fuck this shit its because i am subhuman. my brother was with me too. thankfully i am in a good relationship with my brother who mogs me.
Never apologize to any normie or foid who does treats you like shit, stand up for yourself the next time it happens

Never apologize to any normie or foid who does treats you like shit, stand up for yourself the next time it happens
thats what i did and i will always do this lol