Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Almost died due to health problems, needed emergency surgery

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
Man this year has been awful.

It started as a slight pain in my stomach ,which continued to grew over the course of the following days.
Day 1 slight to moderate pain, nothing that troubling. All I was thinking that it was either a winter virus or COVID.(All of this happened in December)
Day 2 pain starts to grow. Im stuck lying on my bed. High body temperature 37C and no appetite. My mom comes to my apartment to look after me. My parents say thats its dangerous to go to the hospital due to COVID. Im too weak to argue that I need to go to the ER.
Day 3 pain is agonizing. Its like I am getting stabbed multiple times in the stomach. Parents agree to get me examined by a doctor. While getting ready to go the pain almost vanished.I though It was finally over lol. Turns out my adrenaline spiked rapidly and I couldnt feel anything. At the examination doctor says I need to get admitted to the ER as soon as possible because my condition is worsening every minute and im dying.At the ER they drain my stomach and send me to the operation room.
I wake up on the table 4 hours later. I look down at my stomach and see a 20 cm bloody stitch down almost to my crotch. UNIMAGINABLE PAIN.They said that they gave me painkillers before they woke me up but that turned out to be a lie, because when they actually gave painkillers 30 minutes later only then did the pain subside.
Strong pain for the next 24 hours. Cant sleep due to pain.Only on the 3rd day did the pain become close to livable with.Not allowed to eat for a week.Get out of the hospital 3 weeks later.Can eat only thin soups and im always hungry.This continues for 2 months.I can eat only bland foods,no spices allowed.
Im not allowed to smoke or drink alcohol for an unknown amount of years now.

On top of all this my GPU bricked and now I cant even cope with vidya.Cant buy one because of the mining craze.
No alcohol,no smokes,no vidya for me I guess:feelsrope::feelsrope:

It can always get worse.I can have a post surgery complication and go through that hell again.
Honestly the worst year of my life. Health problems are absolutely the worst kind of hell.Our biology cant betray us in ways we cant even imagine.

i'm glad you're still with us bro. ik how you feel about the mining bullshit i was going to buy a nice graphics card but had to settle for a worse one because of the outrageous prices.

Rough shit. Recover soon

sorry about that .but what was causing that pain ??

i'm glad you're still with us bro. ik how you feel about the mining bullshit i was going to buy a nice graphics card but had to settle for a worse one because of the outrageous prices.
thanks man
Im ordering one actually, a 2060 for 600 euro,Ive been without a pc since january and im tired of waiting. Not alot of options in an EE country too. Double what they are usually worth but fuck it,life is too short not to enjoy the copes that make you happy :)

Shhhheeeeit. Hope you feel better soon. What was the issue?

sorry about that .but what was causing that pain ??

my appendix ruptered and spilled into my stomach for 3 days
Shhhheeeeit. Hope you feel better soon. What was the issue?
my intestine decided to sudoku itself (basically)
then my own poo poo started poisoning me

Last edited:
What they actually meant is that you need to go ER

that perforated appendicitis or gallbladder with peritonitis? nvm, you just posted. intestinal perforation with peritonitis.
Colon?

Get well soon.

Last edited:
get well soon brocel

that perforated appendicitis or gallbladder with peritonitis?

Get well soon.
thank you bros
it was a perforated appendicitis that turned into a total peritonitis (of the whole abdominal cavity)

Get well soon bro

Get well soon bro
thank you brocel

that perforated appendicitis or gallbladder with peritonitis? nvm, you just posted. intestinal perforation with peritonitis.
Colon?

Get well soon.
are you a medical student? you almost nailed the diagnosis with very little information given.

Get well soon

fuck man , life is so unfai to some , its just absurd

hope you get well soon enough

no alcohol and smoking for years? sounds like enhanced hell ..

guess i hedonism max even more , before shit hits the fan

That must've been truly awful, I hope things will get better

Graduating nursing school :feelscry:
Congrats, it's not that bad depending where you live
Heard that in COVID nurses get 3x their salary, so if you play your cards right you can make some dosh.
It's a respectable profession, but it probably sucks saying to people that you are a male nurse.
That must've been truly awful, I hope things will get better
Thank you
Hopefully they do.

Last edited:
my appendix ruptered and spilled into my stomach for 3 days

my intestine decided to sudoku itself (basically)
then my own poo poo started poisoning me
Brutal, if you were living in my country they would probably give you corona diagnose and leave you to die :feelshaha:

Free health insurance my ass.

Brutal, if you were living in my country they would probably give you corona diagnose and leave you to die :feelshaha:

Free health insurance my ass.
I am from EE,my country is pretty shitty
Healthcare isnt the best but isnt the worst either

Brutal , sounds horrible. Wish you good

Hope u have a speedy recovery man. That sounds awful. I wouldnt be able to cope with that.

Same thing happened to a guy I worked with but he never went to the hospital he died.

too lazy to read.. but i wish you the best.. stay safe man

I’m happy you’re still with us!

It’s pretty cool that you survived fellow brocel.:cool::what::y'all:

Cuz as far as I know or have heard somewhere a ruptured appendix is no joke in the sense it can usually kill a person in a single day if they don’t get emergency surgery ASAP!:soy::feels::horror:

So I guess thank whatever god/s or lucky stars that possibly saw you through this safely or the surgeon’s skills in fixing your issue or hey maybe even just your evolutionary superior Chad genetics for allowing you to survive for so long until a doctor could diagnose you and finally get you surgically treated. :chad::heart::feelsLightsaber:

Brutal , sounds horrible. Wish you good
Hope u have a speedy recovery man. That sounds awful. I wouldnt be able to cope with that.
I’m happy you’re still with us!
too lazy to read.. but i wish you the best.. stay safe man
thank you bros :forcedsmile:
Same thing happened to a guy I worked with but he never went to the hospital he died.
I heard similar stories. People just ignoring their symptoms and going about their day until they reach day 6-7 and become unsavable and perish.
I also was surprised when the doctor said I was dying. Its entirely possible to ignore most of the symptoms. Our bodies are equipped for these things to happen. Your adrenaline spikes and you feel almost no pain. Even my surgeon was surprised how well I cope with pain :lul:.
The pain of a punctured appendix is similar to that of being stabbed. I just went 3-4 days just sort of living with that pain and only felt sharp pain on the first two. I even thought I was getting better on day 3 :feelsgah:
It’s pretty cool that you survived fellow brocel.:cool::what::y'all:

Cuz as far as I know or have heard somewhere a ruptured appendix is no joke in the sense it can usually kill a person in a single day if they don’t get emergency surgery ASAP!:soy::feels::horror:

So I guess thank whatever god/s or lucky stars that possibly saw you through this safely or the surgeon’s skills in fixing your issue or hey maybe even just your evolutionary superior Chad genetics for allowing you to survive for so long until a doctor could diagnose you and finally get you surgically treated. :chad::heart::feelsLightsaber:

I am registered on chads.co, I basically cant die:cool:

I do feel grateful that I survived. Previous issues that bothered me now dont seem that big. I have gained a different perspective on some things.

Kudos for surviving despite your dipshit parents oinking how DA COVIDZZZZ is the most dangerous thing ever concocted by man or chink. I hope your surgery woes are behind you now.

life of an incel gets shitter and shitter, sorry to hear your suffering fellow brocel

Health problems suck, so far I've only experienced a rare inflammation disorder of my ribcage which caused me to be disabled for two years which thankfully I recovered from in my early 20s, a horrible tooth infection late 20s, and a kidney stone last year. All in all I've been lucky so far but with the way I chain smoke I'm worried about throat or lung cancer next. :feelsohh: So far I haven't acquired either yet, but I know that I need to stop smoking eventually.:feelsUgh:

Hope you recover fren. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Get well soon bro, you were lucky doctors actually did something. My cousin died from the same thing, she went to doctor few times and every time they sent her home with painkillers.

Get well soon bro, you were lucky doctors actually did something. My cousin died from the same thing, she went to doctor few times and every time they sent her home with painkillers.
Is it me, or, are doctors of the medical professions getting more stupid these days? I'm getting to the point that should I ever have to see a doctor I don't want one that is younger than forty right out of med school. The older doctors are more disciplined, these younger doctors don't seem as mentally competent by comparison.

I remember going to a hospital with an acquaintance once, the registered nurse was walking around in Air Jordans and jeans, just no professionalism anymore whatsoever.

Last edited:
Is it me, or, are doctors of the medical professions getting more stupid these days? I'm getting to the point that should I ever have to see a doctor I don't want one that is younger than forty right out of med school. The older doctors are disciplined, these younger doctors don't seem as mentally competent by comparison.
Doctors are joke, my brother was 10 days in the hospital, they found out he has a thrombose when he already died.

Doctors are joke, my brother was 10 days in the hospital, they found out he has a thrombose when he already died.
Were they young doctors doing the diagnosing? Sorry for your loss.

Were they young doctors doing the diagnosing? Sorry for your loss.
Thanks. I didnt saw the doctors, i was home in bed, i had covid and i couldn't move for over two weeks.

Thanks. I didnt saw the doctors, i was home in bed, i had covid and i couldn't move for over two weeks.
I'm serious about younger doctors and nurses, I don't trust them with my life [or anybody] as they reek of inexperience or ineptitude.

Last edited:
I'm serious about younger doctors and nurses, I don't trust them with my life as they reek of inexperience or ineptitude.
Here in Serbia older doctors are no better unless you go to private clinic, state doctors dont care at all unless you bribe them.

Here in Serbia older doctors are no better unless you go to private clinic, state doctors dont care at all unless you bribe them.
United States medical care isn't too far behind in those regards, half of the time if you don't have insurance or large sums of money they don't want to deal with you all that much other than what they have to at a minimum required by law with our for profit healthcare system.

Last edited:
Healthcare is much of the same here in Bulgaria,I got lucky and changed doctors due to a recommendation at the last moment,otherwise things couldve been different.

United States medical care isn't too far behind in those regards, half of the time if you don't have insurance or large sums of money they don't want to deal with you all that much other than what they have to at a minimum required by law with our for profit healthcare system.
Its much the same around the world ,either survive and be in agony(or worse) due to half assed job or pay up and get adequate healthcare.
Even in countries with "free" healthcare, its playing russian roulette if you are going to get a good doctor.