Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Almost considered joining a ''modern masculinity'' group at my college

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
2d 23h 29m
I saw an announcement on campus about a group of guys who claimed wanted to be a group of men, FOR men. Working for the wellbeing of men and to help with the young boys. I could see myself helping the most socially outcast ugly virgin mocked kids and telling them that they're not alone in this, there are lot like him and its NOT his fault that women are hypergamous. I would like to spend some times with guys who understand the female nature.

So I learned more about the group, and what do I find? A group of soyboy numales with ultra feminist girlfriends advocating against ''patriarchy and toxic masculinity''. its always ''the patriarchy hurt men'' not the hypergamous fucking stupid wh0res gynocentric soyciety. I dropped the idea of ever talking or interacting with those guys. If I have to hear one more time about the patriarchy I'm going JD (in GTV5 this is satire).

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
Dude don’t risk it, try joining more normie shit like sports or outdoor stuff so you can social-circle maxx. You could accidentally slip up and say some incel shit in that club and bam, social suicide.

Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

-
2d 23h 29m
Languishingrn said:
Dude don’t risk it, try joining more normie shit like sports or outdoor stuff so you can social-circle maxx. You could accidentally slip up and say some incel shit in that club and bam, social suicide.
I don't like the average normie. I wanted a group of guys who would be understanding but I'm was naive.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed
★★★★★
107d 2h 9m
Languishingrn said:
try joining more normie shit like sports or outdoor stuff so you can social-circle maxx
This. Also don't try to do unconventional shit in general.

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
17d 20h 40m
Whats hurts us as sexless subjects is sexual compulsion rather than an unequal distribution of sex. Of course the sexual revolution is the cause of our discontent.

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
48d 8h 17m
inkwellmaxxed said:
So I learned more about the group, and what do I find? A group of soyboy numales with ultra feminist girlfriends advocating against ''patriarchy and toxic masculinity''
Toxic masculinity is nothing but the answer (resp. reaction) to toxic feminism.
Women want all the benefits without any disadvantages: Have Sex with the top 50% males, get pregnant and make everybody pay for it.

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★★
3d 5h 53m
I drop blackpills talking to normies. I don’t care.

Snarvindur

Snarvindur

Recruit
★★
2d 9h 3m
Cristo said:
Very nice. I’m too high inhib for that.

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★★
3d 5h 53m
Dotrinfobe said:

Snarvindur said:
Very nice. I’m too high inhib for that.
To be honest I happen to gain a certain political incorrectness pass that allows me to say certain things with not too much backlash as those comments are expected from me. My arguments and dialectics are sound IRL.

Moral of the story: giving a shit about what normies think is usually a bad idea. Also, they will agree with the blackpill if you present good enough examples and data.

Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

-
2d 23h 29m
Cristo said:
based

W

wastedTime

Recruit
★★★★
6d 1h 58m
inkwellmaxxed said:
I saw an announcement on campus about a group of guys who claimed wanted to be a group of men, FOR men. Working for the wellbeing of men and to help with the young boys. I could see myself helping the most socially outcast ugly virgin mocked kids and telling them that they're not alone in this, there are lot like him and its NOT his fault that women are hypergamous. I would like to spend some times with guys who understand the female nature.

So I learned more about the group, and what do I find? A group of soyboy numales with ultra feminist girlfriends advocating against ''patriarchy and toxic masculinity''. its always ''the patriarchy hurt men'' not the hypergamous fucking stupid wh0res gynocentric soyciety. I dropped the idea of ever talking or interacting with those guys. If I have to hear one more time about the patriarchy I'm going JD (in GTV5 this is satire).
what the fuck is patriarchy

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Captain
★★★★★
80d 14h 26m
inkwellmaxxed said:
I don't like the average normie. I wanted a group of guys who would be understanding but I'm was naive.
NO

YOU ARE NOT NAIVE YOU WERE HOPEFUL

they are the ones that are naive, naive to human nature and especially to female nature and especially to their own girlfriends nature, who by the way are manipulating them as we speak even within this so called modern masculinity group.

in reality this translates into english as a whitewash group to change men into absolute immasculated sacks who simp to every women whim and have no balls left, its name when translated is = the eunuch club for retards.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8