Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ALMOST confessed to oneitis

4.5/10 is not bad at all for a non spoiled slav foid(I assume you are from slavlands as you are using slav alt of Facebook).

It became a meme once all started to have basically the same "amazing" personality like in the west/europe.

I think you have some chances to succeed. Just dont rush. Work over foid's brain.

The more she sees you the less drawbacks/shortcomings she will notice.
How much more time do you think we should spend together before i offer relationships?

How much more time do you think we should spend together before i offer relationships?

Well, if you communicate with her heavily consider you are already in some sort of the relationship(unless she already put you into the friendzone).

The best thing is to wait for her next step, probably, as foid almost always select how it will go, not man.

Meanwhile you can try all this looksmaxx crap - who knows maybe it will work in a particular case. :feelshaha: Just dont overdo. :feelshaha:

I think 4.5/10 is far from being repulsive for slavic woman.

I think 4.5/10 is far from being repulsive for slavic woman.
Idk man, considering shes been exposed to chad
The best thing is to wait for her next step, probably, as foid almost always select how it will go, not man.
I feel like nothing will progress if don’t do something right now. Considering that she only holds me by elbow and sometimes hugs, nothing more. I know that foid chooses man, not otherwise, but can’t stop thinking about redpill crap that she waits me to make a move

Something that describes OP

Considering that she only holds me by elbow and sometimes hugs, nothing more.

Thats a lot of progress.

Idk man, considering shes been exposed to chad

Do not discount slavic foid disappearing diversity compared to westernized ones.

can’t stop thinking about redpill crap that she waits me to make a move

Yeah, its complex. Still ideally if she will select you - the possible LTR will be much more stable IMO.

Thats a lot of progress.

Do not discount slavic foid disappearing diversity compared to westernized ones.

Yeah, its complex. Still ideally if she will select you - the possible LTR will be much more stable IMO.
Thank for support brocel. I’ll make a thread when time finally comes

get it over with, get rejected, and move on. If you dont get rejected then ascend and gtfo

What happened to that other foid your oneitis introduced you to?

just start sending cringey messages and be done with it

Maybe alcohol can help

brutal i was in same situation but she rejected me :cryfeels:
we were legit best friends ngl

Mentalcel if you never at least tried.

Take my energy king, do what I failed at

Let me save you the trouble.
“I see you more as a friend.”

Having feelings for holes is cucked brocel

Girl is laughing and smiling around you; touching you? You mog us to hell and back boyo.

How would you rate her? Obviously, you're going to be biased, so try to be real here.

Girl is laughing and smiling around you; touching you? You mog us to hell and back boyo.

How would you rate her? Obviously, you're going to be biased, so try to be real here.
Realistically I would rate her 6/10, but in my eyes she is 11/10 of course

Get ready to get brutally rejected. She will probably send you in an existential crisis. DON'T DO IT.

If you are ugly, op; it doesnt really matter.
She has better options probably.

Just tell any girl about your intentions as soon as they arise. Waiting is aways counter-productive with those kinds of things.

Get that solved already so you can move on. Being friendzoned is poison for the mind.

Realistically I would rate her 6/10, but in my eyes she is 11/10 of course
Fair enough.

I think what you've been doing is pretty bluepilled, but I also recognize that you can't control your emotions and have gotten yourself in so deep at this point that you need to know the truth for the sake of your sanity. So since you wanted to know the truth about what this girl really thinks of you, you need to face it in raw, unvarnished form, like a man.

No alcohol or any of this other junk--that's for cowards. Do this sober, in person and look her in the eyes. Don't waste time preparing a huge simp speech; get it over with in two sentences max.

If she says no, says she has to 'think' about it, or makes any excuse whatsoever, no matter how 'sweet' she seems, you need to move on--immediatey. Don't be a soy cuck "friend". Don't keep orbiting her as you are.

If you ascend, then I'll wish you well as you leave us. If you don't, then report back to us what you've learned.

You’re gonna have to leave her eventually tbh. It will become more painful to you