Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ALMOST confessed to oneitis

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
But when i was about to send message the fear overtook me and I panicked. So i deleted the text. Maybe I should get drunk for courage?

ask her for succy succy after youve had 4 shots of the good stuff

How much have you contacted her before this?

And do your signature if she refuses
ye
672d2ec0601df831bf3584b55ec57869.gif

Send it with your eyes closed

Send it with your eyes closed
Shiit, and also I mustn’t get heart attack while she types her reply. It will be most intense seconds in my life

A lot. We’ve been talking every day for almost 3 moths
On what, discord or something? Good sign anyways. I’d ask online because chances are if u post here ur ugly and you dont wanna remind her of that. Probably go for a voice call in some form since its still awkward for them to refuse if you’re on a call but they cant see what you look like.

Shiit, and also I mustn’t get heart attack while she types her reply. It will be most intense seconds in my life

Send it and if she says no just say you were messing around

Drink if you really need the courage imo.

She’s probably going to hit u with the good ol “Get to Know Each other.” Even though getting to know her basically is dating. In short you can expect her to friendzone you or just slowly drop out of your life.

Send it and if she says no just say you were messing around
Nice back up plan actually, didn’t think about that
On what, discord or something? Good sign anyways. I’d ask online because chances are if u post here ur ugly and you dont wanna remind her of that. Probably go for a voice call in some form since its still awkward for them to refuse if you’re on a call but they cant see what you look like.
on russian analogue of facebook and irl. We went for a walks frequently before lockdown

Drink if you really need the courage imo.

She’s probably going to hit u with the good ol “Get to Know Each other.” Even though getting to know her basically is dating. In short you can expect her to friendzone you or just slowly drop out of your life.
I’m already her friend, and if she says that we must get to know each other i will just die of laughter, cause 3 month is quite massive amount of time

Nice back up plan actually, didn’t think about that

on russian analogue of facebook and irl. We went for a walks frequently before lockdown
Alright well this sounds promising at least. I wouldn’t get drunk since while it makes u more confident, you might say something retarded by accident. I say call her. Also I might delay asking till near the end if quarentine since you cant really do anything and long time away is a weird start to a potential relationship

punch her in the face until she falls over and then stomp on her head (in GTA V)

Alright well this sounds promising at least. I wouldn’t get drunk since while it makes u more confident, you might say something retarded by accident. I say call her. Also I might delay asking till near the end if quarentine since you cant really do anything and long time away is a weird start to a potential relationship
Yep, asking near end of quarantine makes sense. Also will do nofap to gain courage, and will drink just a little

describe exactly how that went? touching? laughing? smiling? her staring at you?
Laughing and smiling - yes, alot
Touching - yes, she sometimes holds me by the elbow (idk if that means something, she does the same to her female friends)
Staring at me - idk, more no than yes

I’m already her friend, and if she says that we must get to know each other i will just die of laughter, cause 3 month is quite massive amount of time
You’d be surprised OP. Also send the message man we’re all rooting for you- after quarantine

You’d be surprised OP. Also send the message man we’re all rooting for you
As other poster said its better to do when quarantine almost ends, cause if she says yes it would be awkward not to see each other

I don't see why not, either you succeed and you're not inel or you get her out of your mind

I don't see why not, either you succeed and you're not inel or you get her out of your mind
Yeh, better that than staying in that limbo. It’s still frightening though. A rejection from random foid wouldn’t hurt as much

Yeh, better that than staying in that limbo. It’s still frightening though. A rejection from random foid wouldn’t hurt as much
Stop overthinking faggit

Ive never gotten the phone number of any of my past oneitises

Ask her for ficki ficki

Don’t even bother bro

We’ve been talking every day for almost 3 months

Thats good - try to communicate with her as much as you can. She will be automatically more and more brain-attached to you.

Maybe you found the one which was not "raped" by the chad previously. She can still drop you in the future though while making you a paranoic maniac in the process.

Thats good - try to communicate with her as much as you can. She will be automatically more and more brain-attached to you.

Maybe you found the one which was not "raped" by the chad previously. She can still drop you in the future though while making you a paranoic maniac in the process.
Nah, her ex bf was a massive chad that never washed his peepee and pumped n dumped her. I doubt she learnt the lesson she shouldn punch above her looksmatch

How do you rate yourself? 4/10 5/10 ?
Some users rated me as 4, some as 5. So i guess 4,5. She likes my personality though (too bad it’s just a meme)

Some users rated me as 4, some as 5. So i guess 4,5. She likes my personality though (too bad it’s just a meme)

4.5/10 is not bad at all for a non spoiled slav foid(I assume you are from slavlands as you are using slav alt of Facebook).

She likes my personality though (too bad it’s just a meme)

It became a meme once all started to have basically the same "amazing" personality like in the west/europe.

I think you have some chances to succeed. Just dont rush. Work over foid's brain.

The more she sees you the less drawbacks/shortcomings she will notice.