Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

almost completely bald 20m on reddit

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
holy shit. maybe guys really are going balder at an earlier age?

most senior citizens i see near death have more hair than this

Well, he's decent looking. He must have enjoyed life before balding

The norwood reaper has came for that incel

T-this is considered almost completely?

Fuck my life, I have to go out every single day looking like a fucking freakm I'm not human anymore

That is almost completely bald? No way, I looked like that when I was 22. Dafuq am I now then? I didn't think of myself as bald, just balding.

Life is more and more stressful for the average young male these days. That combined with all the plastics and shit in the water supply and the environment...

It's definitely true that men are starting to get fucked by the Norwood Reaper at an earlier age compared to their father or grandfather.

I feel bad for baldcels tbh

Life is more and more stressful for the average young male these days. That combined with all the plastics and shit in the water supply and the environment...

It's definitely true that men are starting to get fucked by the Norwood Reaper at an earlier age compared to their father or grandfather.
yea i agree, if youve already got bad hair genes from your parents or your grandparents, add that with a stressful life and/or job, its fucking over.

He looks like a numale cuck. Look at those glasses. :lul:

He looks like a numale cuck. Look at those glasses. :lul:
This, probably also browses r/IncelTears and lets his landwhale gf get fucked by tyrone :soy::feelskek:

yo this nigga is almost a nw4 is hairline is pretty much in the middle of his frontal bone, more towards his damn coronal suture
That is almost completely bald? No way, I looked like that when I was 22. Dafuq am I now then? I didn't think of myself as bald, just balding.

That's nothing get a look at this fag, he's 16 in the pic.....

he look like reddit soyboy lmao. who the fuck say "roast me"

in his case it doesn´t really matter because he would be genetic trash to women even with hair.

He was fucked in both cases. I don't see anything good.

this guy is probably still optimistic and shit..

Rest of face is good. Just shave it off completely and wear glasses that look less stupid and it looks alright

Society needs to do everything in its power to keep him from discovering the blackpill... a young bald blackpilled male is a fucking destructive force of nature.

instead of roasting him, someone should ask that guy what he eats and about his habits

wanna bet it's vegan style snacking every 1.5 hours and mountain dew on tap, and no exercise because that's fascism

Beta cuck face and a manlet to boot. Still mogs me because at least he looks 20.
That's nothing get a look at this fag, he's 16 in the pic.....

Insane. I look 16 at best and I'm 24. This fucking kid is 16 and looks 50.

I'm barely balder than that at 30. Lifefuel, at least I could use my hair until 24.

terrible eye area and philtrum tbf ngl

the nw reaper has given him that premium paedophile look. He looks like he would have been a decent 6/10 with hair and now his smv is non existent.

holy fuck i feel so bad for him

im probably gonna bald by 40

people probably likes him. still better than average incel

The genereaper is worse than the norwoodreaper.

ye i have a bad receding hairline already