Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel almost broke 490+ day nofap streak

are you nofapper?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I was like 5 minutes away from breaking it fuck. nearing 500 days nofap yet still on occasion, coomer temptation strikes. For nofapcels out there, you always gotta be vigilant. Thankfully I stopped my self and went outside for a walk with no electronics and was able to calm boner down. but fucking damn was very close, was edging for like 2-3 hours. Seems for next few weeks will avoid all anime,comics, games,, movies/shows with any attractive women. no Instagram nor reddit nor TikTok. OGRE!

idk why you guys do that nofap shit. That shit was made by 2000s gymbros who were still jacking off while having GFs. It doesn't make sense to do it as an incel with no sexual outlet at all tbh.

idk why you guys do that nofap shit. That shit was made by 2000s gymbros who were still jacking off while having GFs. It doesn't make sense to do it as an incel with no sexual outlet at all tbh.
I have to do it for health/energy/money Maxxing reasons. when I fap, I lose energy, my luck worsens, this problem also only got worse as I aged. for me who is also Buddha Maxxing it serves as a type of training.

Cutting edge self-control. According to nofap advices, you should been got already laid:blackpill:

Your dick will stop working and develop ED if you dont stop. Its healthy to jerkoff. But i understand. Having hormones and dopamine just makes you lazy. Props :panties:

I have to do it for health/energy/money Maxxing reasons. when I fap, I lose energy, my luck worsens, this problem also only got worse as I aged. for me who is also Buddha Maxxing it serves as a type of training.
fair enough.

beyond monk mode keep it up :feelsokman:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Your dick will stop working and develop ED if you dont stop. Its healthy to jerkoff. But i understand. Having hormones and dopamine just makes you lazy. Props :panties:
that would be for the better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back