Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Almost asked out a girl today, kinda

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So as you may know, I have a strange attraction to drugged out/mental foids. Even if they aren’t that attractive, it’s just the mental state that turns me on. I guess it’s a fetish. Today out the window I saw a female who looked attractive waiting for the bus outside my building. I went out “for a walk” and when I walked by her she rambled something like “oops sorry didn’t realize someone was walking by”.

I don’t think she was on the phone, I think she was just incredibly high on a drug other than weed. She was kinda just rambling. But she was decently attractive and I was turned on by her looks and her altered state of mind. I was tempted to talk to her and ask her if she wanted to walks to the bar with me to get a drink. But I’m so ugly that I assume even she would reject me. This is lifefuel sort of because there seems to be a lot of these types around my neighborhood so I think I need to just be prepared when I encounter one to make conversation with them and see if I can buy them alcohol and lead them back to my place or to my car for sexual activity.

I also think she was smoking weed, but appeared to be on something stronger too.

Last edited:
But I’m so ugly that I assume even she would reject me.
I think I need to just be prepared when I encounter one to make conversation with them and see if I can buy them alcohol and lead them back to my place or to my car for sexual activity.

Should have stared at her phone screen activity safely from behind to get a read first. Over 70% of a foid's consciousness resides within their phone so it would have been like reading her mind.

Should have stared at her phone screen activity safely from behind to get a read first. Over 70% of a foid's consciousness resides within their phone so it would have been like reading her mind.
I don’t even think she was on the phone. Just high AF talking to herself.

It's worth a shot. In that mental state I'd imagine they'd be less discerning, even if you are physically unattractive.

Also, based join date, OP.

High iq:panties:

You should've offered her drugs and bring her over to your place to do drugs and fuck the brains outta her. Drugged out females are easy and it doesn't matter if you are ugly, you just need the drugs to feed her addiction.

You should've offered her drugs and bring her over to your place to do drugs and fuck the brains outta her. Drugged out females are easy and it doesn't matter if you are ugly, you just need the drugs to feed her addiction.
Good advice. I don’t do drugs but would be smart to get some to keep on hand for such occasions. Plus I’m turned on by druggie and mentally ill females.