Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Almost all average looking young men workout/lift nowadays

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
You simply have to lift in 2019+ because everyone else does. Just 10 years ago this wasn't the case. People wore looser clothes and men were either skinny or skinnyfat. Only tryhard bodybuilding fags went to the gym.
I feel like where I live (balkan EU), most guys are "normie buff" (some muscle mass, but not big, low body fat) and they wear tighter shirts to show definition.
You have to have some definition and size. It's the minimum standard nowadays. You're expected to be lean and have decent sized arms even if you're not good looking.

Obviously if you're tall and Chad you can be very skinny, but if you're sub7 you have to have definition and at least some muscle mass otherwise you simply can't compete with other normies.

Does anyone else feel like almost every young guy works out?

Last edited:
Yes. And it's like Syndrome. When everyone lifts, no one lifts. Being swole won't be special anymore.

I lift because it`s my cope

Seems that way but you still see a shitload of unfit people. Big difference between casually working out in a gym a couple days a week and going at it almost everyday

Seems that way but you still see a shitload of unfit people.
Of course, I'm just saying 10+ years ago almost no one was fit/athletic. Young guys were either skinny, skinnyfat or fat, most were just skinny. Nowadays it seems that most young men who are normal weight are also normie buff/ripped.

Last edited:
Of course, I'm just saying 10+ years ago almost no one was fit/athletic. Young guys were either skinny, skinnyfat or fat. Nowadays it seems that most young men who are normal weight are also normie buff.
True, seemed like jocks had a monopoly on being the only fit people around. Lifting will never close the face gap but its a good cope

Of course, I'm just saying 10+ years ago almost no one was fit/athletic. Young guys were either skinny, skinnyfat or fat. Nowadays it seems that most young men who are normal weight are also normie buff/ripped.
10+ Years ago there was no tinder or hookup apps and the rate of incels was 8%. The game got a lot harder in that time.

they actually think it will get them foids JFL

I lift because it`s my cope

Same. I will probably one of the stronger people in the gym eventually. People at the gym just do bro splits focusing on upper body for the most part.

I have said it before that there will be a looksmaxxxing arms race among men while women can get away with looking worse and worse.

Same. I will probably one of the stronger people in the gym eventually. People at the gym just do bro splits focusing on upper body for the most part.
Upper body is all that remotely matters aesthetics wise. Training legs with heavy squats is a waste of time and asking for knee problems if you're just training for aesthetic purposes.
Obviously, training legs is important if you're training for strength or if lifting is your cope, hobby or you're a bodybuilder.

you should be doing that anyway

ever-increasing demands and requirements by foids will be pushed upon men. I predict most normie men will start getting surgeries so as to keep up with foid demands

Only a minority don't lift , I seeing tall guys that doesn't need to work out because the are tall and average/good face.

Yes. And it's like Syndrome. When everyone lifts, no one lifts. Being swole won't be special anymore.
Being swole is average now, if you don’t life then you are below average

Being swole is average now, if you don’t life then you are below average
I'd say the average/standard body is pic related. Just about every young guy looks like this where I live.
These guys aren't huge, but they're "normie ripped" or buff.

Attachments

• Unti tled.jpg
    Unti tled.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 205
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 207
  • HIKZIR0I.jpg
    HIKZIR0I.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 240
Just lifting? Lol you think this is 2010?

In 2019 you need to be on enhancements to be classed as a lifter (DED SRS - I outlift some guys in my gym but they look like fucking trucks).

Just lifting? Lol you think this is 2010?

In 2019 you need to be on enhancements to be classed as a lifter (DED SRS - I outlift some guys in my gym but they look like fucking trucks).

You're actually right. But it's even worse than just that.

36.4% of US male online daters are now resorting to anabolic steroids & bulimia to compete

A study by Tran et al. (2019) utilized Amazon's platform to survey online dating users and non dating app users to examine if use of dating apps promotes risky image enhancing behavior. Their sample included a sample of 628 male and 1098 female dating app users in the United States. 33% of the men in their survey reported using online dating. Of those that did, 36.4% were users of Anabolic Steroids (AS), as opposed to only 3.8% of non online dating men who reported AS use.

The portion of those surveyed who identified as "African-American" were the most likely to use AS (Odds-ratio of 3.665) followed closely by Hispanics (OR 3.413) compared to Whites. The overall odds-ratio of a dating app user to use AS compared to a non dating app user was 26.926.

For men using online dating vs. not using online dating, the following prevalence of behaviors was identified:
  • Anabolic steroids - 36.4% online dating, vs. 3.8% non-online dating users.
  • Diet pills - 40.2% online dating, vs. 5.0% non-online dating users
  • Laxative use - 41.1% online dating, vs. 7.6% non-online dating users
  • Vomiting for weight control - 36.4% online dating, vs. 5.3% non-online dating users
  • Fasting for weight loss - 54.1% online dating, vs. 27.0% non-online dating users
  • Muscle building supplement - 49.8% online dating, vs. 18.1% non-online dating users

All behaviors listed were dramatically more common in men than women, despite common portrayal of eating disorders as "female issues". Specifically, for example, vomiting for weight control (bulimia) was found in 22.4% of female online daters, and 36.4% of male online daters. Thus male online daters are 1.6x as likely as female to have bulimia.

References:

I wish that was a joke. The world has gotten insane.

Last edited:
most people work out but still look like shit.

Seems that way but you still see a shitload of unfit people. Big difference between casually working out in a gym a couple days a week and going at it almost everyday
Most guys don't know shit about how to get fit. They just eat whatever and switch to a brand-new mediocre training program every week. They're also in denial about the fact that lean > buff for male attractiveness (lots of strongfatcels JFL).

I dont lift, the gym is full of attractive people.
Only a minority don't lift , I seeing tall guys that doesn't need to work out because the are tall and average/good face.
I dont lift and im truecel tier.

Most guys don't know shit about how to get fit. They just eat whatever and switch to a brand-new mediocre training program every week. They're also in denial about the fact that lean > buff for male attractiveness (lots of strongfatcels JFL).
leanmaxxing is the only way to go for facial aesthetics

Only reason I go to the gym is to get out of the house and to check out the women. Don't give a crap about muscles but I do want to lose some weight.

My college's gym was always filled to the brim with guys even late into the night on weekends. Barely any females in sight though. I wonder what average body types were like before fitness culture took off during the cold war

All the bluepillers working out thinking it will land them many women

Unfortunately men have to give it their all so they can land a 5/10 or a 6/10 girl, the girl doesn't have to do jack shit at all.

Unfortunately men have to give it their all so they can land a 5/10 or a 6/10 girl, the girl doesn't have to do jack shit at all.

supply and demand, 90% of men fighting over the few foids who are not in Chads' Harems.

Very legit, being fit and lean to the point of 14-12 bodyfat where your abs starts to show is madatory nowadays. What was considered "strong" or "buff" years ago is now either just "fit" or "good shape".

the fact that lean > buff for male attractiveness (lots of strongfatcels JFL).
Truth, but you're also supposed to sizemog other males when you're lean. And THAT can only happen if you have solid bone structure to begin with, because lean man with 8 inch wrists is absolutely another story compared to some lean twink with 6'8 inch wrists (me). Again, everything comes down to bones.

Truth, but you're also supposed to sizemog other males when you're lean. And THAT can only happen if you have solid bone structure to begin with, because lean man with 8 inch wrists is absolutely another story compared to some lean twink with 6'8 inch wrists (me). Again, everything comes down to bones.
I have tiny wrists, does this mean I'm doomed?

I have tiny wrists, does this mean I'm doomed?
Depends on how tiny they are. You may never look big lean, especially in clothes. Slimmer bones naturally don't require stronger muscles to move them, so your potential to muscle growth is also pretty limited.

Last edited:
Depends on how tiny they are. You may never look big lean, especially in clothes. Slimmer bones naturally don't require stronger muscles to move them, so your potential to muscle growth is also pretty limited.

6.5 inches, might as well :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Apparently, this all is where this "hardgainer skinny guy" meme comes from. Small bones = less muscle fibers, and less muscle fibers = less potential for growth.

Apparently, this all is where this "hardgainer skinny guy" meme comes from. Small bones = less muscle fibers, and less muscle fibers = less potential for growth.

Yeah this is totally true. I have enough muscle I would already start looking good, but if you're a framecel like this you will virtually never look good:

The only exception is if you are tall and have tiny bones and then roid up like crazy you can look amazing like this:

Jon-Skywalker-14.jpg

But that takes insane drugs plus genetic baldness resistance to survive them and you have to be born with that height. If he's 5'7" he still won't look good to most women.

Chris Pratt isn't half as ripped but he's got massive bones so he mogs him to oblivion:

Chris-Pratt-topless-510782.jpg

Women want the biggest men. A mediocre amount of muscles on a tiny wire frame don't impress.

Last edited:
True even Peter Han who just draws looks pretty jacked

Yeah this is totally true. I have enough muscle I would already start looking good, but if you're a framecel like this you will virtually never look good:

Holy fuark, ribcage of peace here. I'm not sure if it's inhaling or exhaling, but won't matter much, as hips look twice as wide as ribcage, never began. Either absolutely poverty androgen receptors or just low T during puberty.
Women want the biggest men. A mediocre amount of muscles on a tiny wire frame don't impress.
Muscles are not only about size, but about ratios as well. When, for example, you roided and trained side delts like crazy and your bideltoid grew several inches, but waist stayed the same, you'll appear much more attractive, since good shoulders-to-waist ratio in men is a huge halo and basically an equivalent of hips-to-waist ratio in women.

But you're right, your nice shoulder/waist ratio won't matter much when you go out and get casually sizemogged by average non-lifting fat guys.

10 years you could barely see a foid in a gym. Now they invaded them.

They only do squats to attract Tyrone.
Seen it with my own eyes so I can confirm, also lots of chads are flirting with them during workouts.

They only do squats to attract Tyrone.
How they end up without any noticeable quad development, considering that squat is primarily a quadriceps exercise, remains a mystery to me.

I've never seen a foid do anything other than squats, bike and treadmill at the gym. They don't have to. All they need to do to be attractive to Chad is not eat too much. They don't even need to do cardio or squats.

How they end up without any noticeable quad development, considering that squat is primarily a quadriceps exercise, remains a mystery to me.
Because they mostly lift baby weight and they think the fat tissue on their ass is muscle. Some foids have a fat round ass that sticks out which can look like muscle in clothes. It's the equivalent of "fatceps" on men.The vast majority of foids who go to the gym regularly don't build more than a few lbs of muscle. As you said, they also think squats are primarily for ass.
lifting is cope once adjusted bmi is over 25. biacromial and wrists are mainly what makes someone look athletic
I agree. Bideltoid and wrists are 95% of the equation with above average bideltoid being a minimum requirement to have an aesthetic figure. Still, normies with average bones all lift nowadays and you absolutely have to lift to have a chance of competing with them. If you have really wide shoulders and decent size wrists, you don't have to lift.

It's not about competing with Chads because there's nothing you can do to compete with Chad.

Last edited:
biacromial
Truth. "Athletic bodyshape" or whatever normies call it, is determined by long clavicles with relatively narrow hips/waist. And bigger wrists (which identify bigger skeleton overall) ensures you'll stay big even when lean. And that's all you need.

Truth. "Athletic bodyshape" or whatever normies call it, is determined by long clavicles with relatively narrow hips/waist. And bigger wrists (which identify bigger skeleton overall) ensures you'll stay big even when lean. And that's all you need.
I think wrists are mostly a meme unless they're below 6" which is female wrists territory.
Bideltoid/biacromial is everything.
These Chads don't seem to have particularly large wrists, but they have wide shoulders with moderate muscle mass.

Attachments

• 1496444983670.jpg
    1496444983670.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 195
The vast majority of foids who go to the gym regularly don't build more than a few lbs of muscle.
I doubt average girl can gain much more than 10-15 lbs naturally in here lifetime, let's get it real, without "hardworkbruh" meme.

They dont lift heavy enough