Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost 30 and living and masturbating in my mom's basement.

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
Have no life. She shit tests me every day. She asks me if I have gf even she knows the answer. She asks me what am I going to do with my friends on weekend. Today she got angry and asked why I need so much toilet paper. I replied I got flu. In the evening we had an argument that why I am still unemployed. I said I am trying. Somehow she brought it to the topic that I will die alone in a room like this because I have no life. I guess she enjoys teasing and abusing me. Even it is your mom if you are an incel you shall not be respected and loved! Anyone having family problems here?

If your mom hates you , your finished boyo

Yep imagine being the asian son your parents never wanted thats me. Total failure, college dropout.
While my normie brother is getting asian girls I wish I had. Its over for me.

Yoyo said:
If your mom hates you , your finished boyo

Once your life sounds like a meme, it is O V E R!

WorldRulerAisha said:
Yep imagine being the asian son your parents never wanted thats me. Total failure, college dropout.
While my normie brother is getting asian girls I wish I had. Its over for me.

is he older or younger

I feel ya bro 24 still at mommas house. Shit i only do it for the money of course, no way id voluntarily live here without it somehow benefiting me. But as soon as I pay of my current debts and save a little stash im fucking gone. Tell me what your employment history has been like and why you can't seem to hold down a job. Money is everything bro without it you'll never make progress and become truly independent. I know bitch ass niggas at work make it hard for a dude
 But you gotta say fuck them and look out for yourself

mentalcel said:
she bring it to the topic that I will die alone in a room like this because I have no life

lol

My mom asked me for years why I use so much toilet paper and she never believed me that I really like my ass to be clean.

Grotesque said:
My mom asked me for years why I use so much toilet paper and she never believed me that I really like my ass to be clean.

I always imagined having a brother would be fun and we could wingman each other. Obviously it is not the case for incels.

Are you really job hunting though? Your mom is not going to live forever, someday you will have to pay the bills.

Spidey said:
Is he actually better looking than you or is it just luck?

i wouldn't be here if i was better looking than him  :bigsmile:
no luck just face

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Are you really job hunting though? Your mom is not going to live forever, someday you will have to pay the bills.

Not really. I lost my all hope in life so I don't see point in doing that. I will probably end up being homeless soon because she will kick me out so I don't need to wait until mom dies.

mentalcel said:
Have no life. She shit tests me every day. She asks me if I have gf even she knows the answer. She asks me what am I going to do with my friends on weekend. Today she got angry and asked why I need so much toilet paper. I replied I got flu. In the evening we had an argument that why I am still unemployed. I said I am trying. Somehow she brought it to the topic that I will die alone in a room like this because I have no life. I guess she enjoys teasing and abusing me. Even it is your mom if you are an incel you shall not be respected and loved! Anyone having family problems here?

*raises hand*

WorldRulerAisha said:
i wouldn't be here if i was better looking than him  :bigsmile:
no luck just face

im sad for you man.
inb4 they showed favoritism to him

How did you find incels.is?

mentalcel said:
Not really. I lost my all hope in life so I don't see point in doing that. I will probably end up being homeless soon because she will kick me out so I don't need to wait until mom dies.

Don't ldar, that's not the life you want. It's nice in the beginning but then it takes a huge toll on you.

FACEandLMS said:
How did you find incels.is?

Is that question for me? I was on Reddit sub and when it closed I came here.

mentalcel said:

I was a single child for quite a long time so that I was the favorite child automatically as expected. Then once I reached puberty and the following years my parents found out that I am a sub-human and have no social life few times they tried to help me and later they totally stopped respecting me as a human-being.

WorldRulerAisha said:
Im a failure to them so ofc

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]I was a single child for quite a long time so that I was the favorite child automatically as expected. Then once I reached puberty and the following years my parents found out that I am a sub-human and have no social life few times they tried to help me and later they totally stopped respecting me as a human-being.
[/font][/size]

mentalcel said:
How about trying to talk to some people and get out of the damn basement

mentalcel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]I was a single child for quite a long time so that I was the favorite child automatically as expected. Then once I reached puberty and the following years my parents found out that I am a sub-human and have no social life few times they tried to help me and later they totally stopped respecting me as a human-being.
[/font][/size]

yes sometimes even your parents accept that its over for you :(
Im just waiting on the day they kick me out.

WorldRulerAisha said:
no we both have straight teeth

holy fuark.

grew wrong meme is on suicide watch. although u might be average looks secretly

Spidey said:
holy fuark.

grew wrong meme is on suicide watch. although u might be average looks secretly

good teeth mean nothing its all about face

Grotesque said:

Wet wipes, bro. Perfect for the incel who LDARs.

WorldRulerAisha said:
good teeth mean nothing its all about face

Good teeth does boost attractiveness by a good amount honestly.

Being unemployed like that is the worst

I've been there. Which country do you live in?

Tell her you need the toilet paper to masterbate

Anything is better than working. Would kill to have a mommy that lets me work only 1day/week and do PUA and video games all the time

your mother is disappointed because she knows her son is a failure... i know the feeling man.

Invaderkuro said:

found the normie.

Affliction said:
Anything is better than working. Would kill to have a mommy that lets me work only 1day/week and do PUA and video games all the time

fuckoff back to lookism.

incels dont do PUA we arent delusional.

mentalcel said:

OH I just saw you joined Nov 2017. I thought you were a Feb2018er.

Yeah same here

Invaderkuro said:
mentalcel said:
The reason we LDAR is because people don't want to talk to us and/or insult us.

Virginp0wers said:
your mother is disappointed because she knows her son is a failure... i know the feeling man.

found the normie.

I'm not a norm ie I just don't take shit lying down even if the odds will be against me.

UncannyValley said:
Yeah same here

Invaderkuro said:
mentalcel said:
The reason we LDAR is because people don't want to talk to us and/or insult us.

I can see not talking to women but not talking to other people and attempting to socialize but failing at it I still was able to find a group of friends who u shared interests with and I didn't stay inside all day and as of recently I've started to move past getting women.

Affliction said:

I'm broke, older and live with my mom. She don't care if I work or not.

FACEandLMS said:
OH I just saw you joined Nov 2017. I thought you were a Feb2018er.

I was a lurker. I don't see point in doing including typing anything anywhere. I don't believe anything can help me or save me from this point further. So LDARing seems to be my only way until death.

hehe xd said:
קשה לו

Ani ohev et ha "incelsite", lo dibarti ivrit le'eish o eisha be es'rim shanim! Tov meod likrow ivrit po :lol: