Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Almond eye surgery could be path to ascend

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
As you can see in this picture the result is massive; thinking of getting this done myself. Any thoughts? What could go wrong.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 291
If you have a average or shitty jaw/chin, get a surgery for it first

Ehh.. I've been observing a lot of faces and I'd say that the eye area is just as important as the lower third. This community's excessive focus on the jaw is overrated.
no man, i cant say i have bad jaw but i would definitely get surgery to get it bigger if i could afford it. i took the jawpill and its brutal

Facial harmony/Good eye area/Protruding brow-ridge >>> muh jaw
nah, personally I need jaw surgery to improve my looks further. and the rest of money is for skin care and shit

Facial harmony is extremely important, a good example of this is Francisco Lachowski.

Do you have an considerable overbite or underbite or bimaxillary protrusion? If not, I'd stay away from orthognathic surgery because it literally breaks out bones and then realigns them with screws. You'll have screws holding your broken face together for the rest of your life. You could get a wrap around jaw implant or chin implant, its much safer.
No man, and i just said it but I could never afford a surgery, nor would take this risk tbh its just too risky tbh fuck this shit. I'm afraid that i'll end up with a totally deformed face
facial surgeries are fucking dangerous and risky

No man, and i just said it but I could never afford a surgery, nor would take this risk tbh its just too risky tbh fuck this shit. I'm afraid that i'll end up with a totally deformed face
facial surgeries are fucking dangerous and risky

I mean you have everything to gain and not much to lose tbh.

I mean you have everything to gain and not much to lose tbh.
I have been to surgery before, even though it wasn't a big deal it was still risky and was too much stressing. AN I'm not even talking about the money, family,friends etc. too much stress and risk

I'd combine almond eye with under eye implants (infra-orbital rim implants) as well as lateral orbital implant or brow ridge implant for total absolute eye area ascension!
Yea, its rare that people have good eye areas. I see more people around with decent jaws than SOLID eye areas.

might as well try it out

Eye area is the most important

Seems like it could be an affordable surgery. Have you priced it yet?

Any good surgeons in Europe for this?

its cope, just start squinting, only one good result in entire internet

I'd combine almond eye with under eye implants (infra-orbital rim implants) as well as lateral orbital implant or brow ridge implant for total absolute eye area ascension!
What are the implants made of? Aren't you just suggesting putting a bunch of stuff in your face and couldnt that go very wrong?

Not only does it improve eye area but it keeps the eyes looking younger for longer... The under eye implants act as a shelf that reduces sagging with age.

Just have gook eyes theory.

My eye area is horrible and I would become high normie tier if that would improve, how save is it actually and could I have hunter eyes?

Ehh.. I've been observing a lot of faces and I'd say that the eye area is just as important as the lower third. This community's excessive focus on the jaw is overrated.
Eye area is more important. You can do away with a subpar lower third as long your eye area is good (not very visible jawline, slightly recessed chin, nigger lips) but the opposite isn't as easily compensated.