Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ALLL OF IT WAS STOLEN FROM ME IN THE VOID

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
EVERYTHING MY LIFE LOOKS STATUS ALL OF IT WAS STOLEN INT EH VOID BY EXTRA DIMENSIONAL ALIEN DEMONS SENT BY THE MULTIVERSE COUNCIL AAAAUAGHHHH THEY TOUCHED MY SOUL EVERYWHERE PRODING IT WITH NEEDLES MY FATE BEING WRITTEN EVERYTHING HORRIBLE AAAAAAUGGH

Ah yes the DMT parasites, they are and have been alongside humanity maybe ever since life evolved, shifting human technology in a direction where we will not pose a threat to them due to rapid technological advancement, using insight / dreams such as the ones of Larry Page, Tesla, James Watson, Einstein, Dimitry Mendeleev and Niels Boher.

How to get dmt
You need lye, a pipette / turkey baster, chemically clean petrol / Nafta, one large thick glass container with a plug / corkscrew that can withstand some heat, many small jars, then you need Mimosa hostilis bark preferably grinded (legal online) and last of all lemon juice to clean up the materiel.

Look up EZExtraction and straight-to-base, it's very simple stuff high school chemistry, if you buy it's 100 euro a gram if you extract it's not 1/10th of that, and it's worth doing it yourself to not be on any more FED lists then you already are for posting here.