Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All your life plans stolen justified with "you're not entitled to sex inkwell!"

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I remember I used to look at average looking girls and imagine myself holding hands with her telling her how special she is to me and her doing the same to me. She would be so thankful that I thought she was special because most men didn't with her being average looking but to me she was amazing with or without makeup because she would be my girl and I would be her man. Sex with her never even crossed my mind.

I imagined that she would look at me in the same way and not care about me looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing like crazy because she loves me for who I am and that is all she needs. Again sex with her never crossed my mind.

I watched my sister and her boyfriend get married and bring their newborn son to family dinners and witness how proud my mum and dad and all of us are of the boy and my sister as he grows up. I imagined myself doing the same one day and them being just as proud of me. My mum and dad watching me at the altar. My best friend reading out a silly speech about me. Me and my girl holding my son or daughter. Again sex never crossed my mind.

I have tried over and over again to speak to girls in every setting imaginable over the years in the nicest possible ways - school, college, nightclubs, days out, holidays...the same reactions every time...either nicely let down, told I am inferior or outright aggressiveness. I got so desperate that I didn't even think about sex. I would've been happy to just be in a relationship with a girl with no sex or touching whatsoever...but it never happened.

Now I'm 37 years old, have never touched a girl and have got nothing but bad memories of my failed efforts. Am I entitled?

Be entitled or not entitled is just a social construction as foids say all the time.

"You're not entitled to a loving relationship even though it's constantly shoved down your throat and love/belongingness is a need according to Maslow's Hierarchy :soy:"

Jokes aside, it's already been proven that a healthy relationship improves a person's quality of life and loneliness can fuck you up pretty badly. Yet when we vent and complain, we are hit with "You're not entitled..." Cruel world.

XD

"You're not entitled to a loving relationship even though it's constantly shoved down your throat and love/belongingness is a need according to Maslow's Hierarchy :soy:"

Jokes aside, it's already been proven that a healthy relationship improves a person's quality of life and loneliness can fuck you up pretty badly. Yet when we vent and complain, we are hit with "You're not entitled..." Cruel world.
Absolutely. You see people who are in stable relationships at peak happiness. A Chad friend of mine has himself a cozy house, a 7/10 girlfriend and a son. When he comes home they talk for a few minutes and then he just chills out and does whatever he wants then they all watch a movie together without a care in the world.
:feelshaha:

Absolutely. You see people who are in stable relationships at peak happiness. A Chad friend of mine has himself a cozy house, a 7/10 girlfriend and a son. When he comes home they talk for a few minutes and then he just chills out and does whatever he wants then they all watch a movie together without a care in the world.

:feelshaha:

That concept sounds so simple yet so alien at the same time. :feelsbadman:

we were born in the wrong era

That concept sounds so simple yet so alien at the same time. :feelsbadman:
Yep. Only way that concept or anything close to it is going to even somewhat return is if it is enforced Taliban style. Someone needs to hit the breaks and reverse backwards at a hundred miles per hour.
we were born in the wrong era
True man. Hundreds of years ago they had an almost perfect system set up to secure this happiness for everyone but then pandering to female nature fucked it up for all.

Yep. Only way that concept or anything close to it is going to even somewhat return is if it is enforced Taliban style. Someone needs to hit the breaks and reverse backwards at a hundred miles per hour.

True man. Hundreds of years ago they had an almost perfect system set up to secure this happiness for everyone but then pandering to female nature fucked it up for all.
We don't even to enforce it Taliban style. Three simple things need to occur:

1) Repeal the 19th.
2) Legalize prostitution.
3)Outlaw "no fault" draconian divorce laws
4)????
5) PROFIT!!

The hypocrisy of women is disgusting. In the same breath as saying “you aren’t entitled to a relationship with a woman or sex” they will also say “ladies, don’t settle for an ugly man, or a broke loser, and if you only want men who are 6’3 and taller you go girl! Ladies it’s all about what you want and need!”

It is truly mind blowing that they can contradict themselves every single day. I cannot fathom how they manage to blind themselves to their own behavior. And there is nothing anyone can do. It doesn’t matter if someone goes ER, or replays their own voice saying these things to them, they have an endless list of excuses as to rationalize their actions and behaviors.

Women are unbelievable.

You are entitled to virgin jb waifu ngl

Normies go insane whenever they get dumped, but then they say inkwells aren't allowed to be upset at not being loveable.