Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"...All you need is to be a smooth talker..."

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
No smooth talking for your face

He really thinks life is like New Vegas

He really thinks life is like New Vegas
Literally yeah... Ronnie Subhujackman was able to fuck more girls then Marky Chadison, because his charisma stat was so high.

Niggas like that have no idea what the Halo Effect is, but whatever.

I'm guessing his "nice face" isn't exactly a Chad face. This soy lacks the charisma to compensate for his height and looks

5'8 isn't tall so the guy's average at best
The fat guy is clearly a jestermaxxed nice guy so the girl only sees him as a pet or friend at best hence why she's so comfortable with him
if OP shared some drinks with the girl she would start sucking his cock in less than 5 minutes if he's really good-looking
this is a really interesting topic because I've seen it happen in front of me and the fix is very simple, sharing some drinks with that girl would give him sex the same night, no need for chit-chat, meanwhile the fat guy would waste entire days making her laugh and still wouldn't get a hug despite being "le smooth talker"

I've seen a chad getting sex with the shy nerdy smart girl at a party despite never interacting with her before in a good way (and at some point even insulting her) while her best friend, a jestermaxxed retard who spent an entire year making her laugh every day and helping her with everything got fiendzoned that day earlier.

"women usually start a conversation with me but once she finds out im as dull as dirt she leaves , it happens everytime"

women expect him to go straight to the point, which is sex, hence why they leave, this is a braindead chad OR a redpilled cuck that wasted years "looksmaxxing" but he's still the same retard that he was before