Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All you need is confidence bro!

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
This is one of the most popular normie copes that we have to believe. Whenever i talk online, i always see failed normies or low tier normies tell me its “just a matter of confidence bro!”. Even at work, this new guy who just came in and literally has autism and everyone hates him shook his head and said “no” when i was talking to someone about some blackpill stuff (no i wasnt a autist talking about incel shit randomly, it was actual convo about relationships, im not a autismo lol). I dont get it, do low tier normies *really* think confidence is it? No other factors? Do they think famous actors are so lusted over hust because of their “confidence”? And nothing else at all? A foid would rather pick a chad with autism and antisocial over a incel with good speaking skills and confidence, she would call the chad someone who is just shy and reserved and actually mysterious tee hee! and call the inkler a overconfident asshole creepo whos way too cocky. Confidence is apart of shit, but normies need to learn you cannot ride off of confidence, theres other parts foids like, like height. The same autistmo at my job is like 6’6, no wonder he thinks le confidence is a factor.

Tl;dr confidence is normie cope

A redpill cope, to be specific. Bluepillers are even worse becasue they say shit like "the right one will come along and love you for who you are".

no confidence for my deformities

I got to the point where Im that low inhib that when somebody says that to me I sperg out on him and they never talk to me again

This is one of the most popular normie copes that we have to believe.
It aint cope, they want sub high-tier-normie looking guys to suffer :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Confidence only starts to matter once you meet her 6ft and up chad only physical requirements