Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All you Muslim copers

NapoliPizzaPie

NapoliPizzaPie

Banned
-
"Don't worry guys, Islam is spreading in Europe, we'll be able to win back Europe!"

Nope. No no no.

Religion is dead.

Do you know what Islam is? It's nothing more than an identity marker that says "I'm brown skin and speak Turkish / Arabic / Farsi." I would wager that 80% of people who say they are "Muslim" only do so for cultural reasons. None of them are seriously wishing to return to Sharia law, to stone infidels. Most are just as degenerate as Anglo-Saxon westerners, but they culturally put on a mask.

Need proof?

"According to a congressional electoral survey, 18% of Muslim Americans identified themselves as conservative, 51% as moderate and the remaining 31% as liberal.

The same survey found 88% of Muslims support tighter controls on guns compared to 96% for Democrat voters as a whole.

A March 2020 poll by the Institute for Social Policy and Understanding (ISPU) showed 65% of Muslims support the Black Lives Matter movement, the highest support of all religious groups in US.

The same poll found almost half of Muslim voters supported alliances with religious liberty advocates. Muslim Americans also expect to be treated with respect and be accepted as part and parcel of American nation. The Democratic Party is more likely to meet this expectation."

This is something all you copers have to accept. God is literally dead. Only socially autistic weirdos still legitimately believe in a dogmatic version of God, that isn't this esoteric "is there a God" thing. No one believes in the absolute Oneness of Allah or the dogma of the Holy Trinity.

Islam is used only to identify people who are Turkish, Arab, Iranian, etc.

It's the same exact thing with Catholic Italians and Catholic Irishmen. None of them actually believe in this shit. It's just a cultural marker.

Look, I was born and raised Roman Catholic, and there was a period of my life where I was seriously religious. when I was in college, I seriously inquired into Eastern Orthodoxy - the religion of Greeks and Russians.

All of the Churches were divided between "ethnics" and "converts". None of the ethnics actually took their Faith seriously, they only did it because they had family who was a part of it or so they could meet people of the same ethnicity. All the Greeks and Russians got black out drunk on the weekends and were either normies or chads. The converts were autistic weirdos who took it very seriously and were made fun of. I was never welcome or treated with respect by any of the ethnic people in the Church, except for one Greek girl who tried to include me in the community. And she was a low iq girl with a Dark-triad maxxed boyfriend, fell for the whole "I'll be a pure born again virgin" shebam. She was probably the only sweet girl I've ever met besides my mom tbh.

"Islam" will not replace Western degeneracy. In fact it will probably make it worse considering they are actually far more Liberal than white Republicans.

Last edited:
Though i don't believe in any human religion, Im honestly fine coping with believing in a creator.

My cope is that life is some kind of test of how much shit you can take, and how you deal with it.

Though i don't believe in any human religion, Im honestly fine coping with believing in a creator.

My cope is that life is some kind of test of how much shit you can take, and how you deal with it.
I'm fine with that. I just think it's a cope that Islam is gonna be this cultural hegemon that will displace western degeneracy.
Nah.

"Don't worry guys, Islam is spreading in Europe, we'll be able to win back Europe!"

Nope. No no no.

Religion is dead.

Do you know what Islam is? It's nothing more than an identity marker that says "I'm brown skin and speak Turkish / Arabic / Farsi." I would wager that 80% of people who say they are "Muslim" only do so for cultural reasons. None of them are seriously wishing to return to Sharia law, to stone infidels. Most are just as degenerate as Anglo-Saxon westerners, but they culturally put on a mask.

Need proof?

"According to a congressional electoral survey, 18% of Muslim Americans identified themselves as conservative, 51% as moderate and the remaining 31% as liberal.

The same survey found 88% of Muslims support tighter controls on guns compared to 96% for Democrat voters as a whole.

A March 2020 poll by the Institute for Social Policy and Understanding (ISPU) showed 65% of Muslims support the Black Lives Matter movement, the highest support of all religious groups in US.

The same poll found almost half of Muslim voters supported alliances with religious liberty advocates. Muslim Americans also expect to be treated with respect and be accepted as part and parcel of American nation. The Democratic Party is more likely to meet this expectation."

This is something all you copers have to accept. God is literally dead. Only socially autistic weirdos still legitimately believe in a dogmatic version of God, that isn't this esoteric "is there a God" thing. No one believes in the absolute Oneness of Allah or the dogma of the Holy Trinity.

Islam is used only to identify people who are Turkish, Arab, Iranian, etc.

It's the same exact thing with Catholic Italians and Catholic Irishmen. None of them actually believe in this shit. It's just a cultural marker.

Look, I was born and raised Roman Catholic, and there was a period of my life where I was seriously religious. when I was in college, I seriously inquired into Eastern Orthodoxy - the religion of Greeks and Russians.

All of the Churches were divided between "ethnics" and "converts". None of the ethnics actually took their Faith seriously, they only did it because they had family who was a part of it or so they could meet people of the same ethnicity. All the Greeks and Russians got black out drunk on the weekends and were either normies or chads. The converts were autistic weirdos who took it very seriously and were made fun of. I was never welcome or treated with respect by any of the ethnic people in the Church, except for one Greek girl who tried to include me in the community. And she was a low iq girl with a Dark-triad maxxed boyfriend, fell for the whole "I'll be a pure born again virgin" shebam. She was probably the only sweet girl I've ever met besides my mom tbh.

"Islam" will not replace Western degeneracy. In fact it will probably make it worse considering they are actually far more Liberal than white Republicans.
Insha Allah brother it will happen. We just need more red pilled men whol will keep immigrants out. I'm muslim myself and am super against immigration. Its only a tool to brain drain our countries and infuse liberal talking points within our societies. I'd much rather live in a shithole and work on making it better than a country that uses me as cheap labor with no emotional/physical needs. Just stop bringing in people from shitholes. Allow us to fix our shitholes. I'm so fucking mad my parents moved here. My cousins back home are struggling and are married. They unironically have a purpose. I'm here rotting in degeneracy haven.

>islam
Oh you mean the religion that in its holy book made some poor Muslim guy raise a black bastard child (that wasn’t his)? Lole. I have no problem with islam if it stays with its people in the desert in the Middle East.

the migrants coming here aren’t Islamic. They are as Islamic as a Californian is christian. It’s cultural more than religiously. Middle eastern migrants are and will always end up as nothing but black imitators.

Arab migrants in the west listen to rap, do crime and drugs, get welfare vote progressive etc. just like niggers. They are literally just wannabe blacks because blacks=thugs and Arabs as a media backed and Jewish shilled “marginalized group” end up falling right in with blacks over their collective victimization mentality.

Last edited:
Eastern Orthodoxy is also religion of Georgians, Ukrainians, Romanians, Serbians, Bulgarians, Macedonians, Belarussians, Moldovians.

>islam
Oh you mean the religion that in its holy book made some poor Muslim guy raise a black bastard child (that wasn’t his)? Lole. I have no problem with islam if it stays with its people in the desert in the Middle East.

the migrants coming here aren’t Islamic. They are as Islamic as a Californian is christian. It’s cultural more than religiously. Middle eastern migrants are and will always end up as nothing but black imitators.

Arab migrants in the west listen to rap, do crime and drugs, get welfare vote progressive etc. just like niggers. They are literally just wannabe blacks because blacks=thugs and Arabs as a media backed and Jewish shilled “marginalized group” end up falling right in with blacks over their collective victimization mentality.

Yes i cope with islam.

I'm afraid the oppisite is happening. They are bringing in muslims to water down islam and shame it into the cuckoldom that is called modern day christianity or any white religion
Didn't you say you never met an arab? you are literally retarded and just make shit up on the spot. Arabs taking control of the west will eventually be good cuz once the white influence is gone things will return to normal.
My solution would be to nuke all white countries and put whites in camps but I guess that's too extreme.

Who cares if theyre islamic or not? Its a foreign race conquering our soy continent with their backwards non-reddite culture and gene pool

Didn't you say you never met an arab? you are literally retarded and just make shit up on the spot. Arabs taking control of the west will eventually be good cuz once the white influence is gone things will return to normal.
My solution would be to nuke all white countries and put whites in camps but I guess that's too extreme.
I’ve never met an Arab but I see it on media. Look at the rap charts in France, Germany, Britain, etc. it’s all Arabs and blacks. Look at the drug crime statistics and who gets arrested: it’s all Arabs and blacks. Look who Jews shill; Arabs and blacks. Look who complains about racism: Arabs and blacks. Look who has a low IQ: Arabs and blacks.

Arabs aren’t “taking over” retard, jews are and they’re using Arabs and blacks to do it. The “browning of the west” is happening because of Jews. I’m not worried about muh muslim takeover, because muslims are too stupid to do anything. It’s all Jews. I’m worried about Jews importing millions of people to do their bidding without question and Jews take over like that. Because unlike you I can see things that are not face value.
C2E81103 104A 4EE3 BBDE 3771E922C8A6

I’ve never met an Arab but I see it on media
Yeah you get your news from pol memes.
Regardless anyone but whites taking control of white countries is needed and good. Whites have shown not to be capable or responsabile of owning any type of power just like foids

Yeah you get your news from pol memes.
Regardless anyone but whites taking control of white countries is needed and good. Whites have shown not to be capable or responsabile of owning any type of power just like foids
lol the crime statistics are “pol memes”

Yeah I know you support Jews taking over the west with browns and blacks. I know you’re a liberal that supports the Jewish NWO dude, you don’t need to remind me. A vast majority of you nonwhites are in support of the NWO in one way or another so...

lol the crime statistics are “pol memes”

Yeah I know you support Jews taking over the west with browns and blacks. I know you’re a liberal that supports the Jewish NWO dude, you don’t need to remind me. A vast majority of you nonwhites are in support of the NWO in one way or another so...
Crime statistics of rich arab countries MOG america and most of europe to death.

You support jews by creating their homeland and working with them and paying them money.
Once whites are dead we will kill jews after without whites to protect them. And the world will go back to normal with the death of the evil degenerates

I’ve never met an Arab but I see it on media. Look at the rap charts in France, Germany, Britain, etc. it’s all Arabs and blacks. Look at the drug crime statistics and who gets arrested: it’s all Arabs and blacks. Look who Jews shill; Arabs and blacks. Look who complains about racism: Arabs and blacks. Look who has a low IQ: Arabs and blacks.

Arabs aren’t “taking over” retard, jews are and they’re using Arabs to do it. The “browning of the west” is happening because of Jews. I’m not worried about muh muslim takeover, because muslims are too stupid to do anything. It’s all Jews. I’m worried about Jews importing millions of people to do their bidding without question and Jews take over like that. Because unlike you I can see things that are not face value.
View attachment 428902
True. I come from the ghetto and I have probably more ethnic irl contacts than white. I went to the gym with some of them aswell regulary. Most of the middle easterners and mix balkan müslims arent religious, they use it in a more racial-cultural sense to separate from whites. But of course they wouldnt fight for their believe or stop smoking weed/fuck bitches (their gfa are never white, albanian or mixed at best)

I cant tell how much jews are in control of the non-white flood, but they obviously love it as a collective and the jews either are neutral (few) or supportive of it and th3 influencial jews quite often give money and ressourcees for the replacement. Sadly most muslims here just use the support of thr kikes to get a western styled gangsta rap life in fancy clothes instead of going full antisemite

Crime statistics of rich arab countries MOG america and most of europe to death.
Rich Arab countries? You mean jewed ones like Qatar, Saudi Arabia Bahrain? Yeah I’m sure they are because of oil. Good job, you were lucky enough to be born on land with a valuable resource.
You support jews by creating their homeland and working with them and paying them money.
Once whites are dead we will kill jews after without whites to protect them. And the world will go back to normal with the death of the evil degenerates
You support Jews by supporting massive migrations to the west where Jews use said migrants as political tools. Talk about supporting Jews but you and your people support BLM and the democrats.

The only opposition to Jews in the west are almost 99% white. Why do you think the media dehumanizes and attacks whites so much? Or do you think the media isn’t anti white (because you’re a liberal). If whites support Jews, why does Jewish media hate whites so much?

Rich Arab countries? You mean jewed ones like Qatar, Saudi Arabia Bahrain? Yeah I’m sure they are because of oil. Good job, you were lucky enough to be born on land with a valuable resource.
They are because they are rich you utter retard. Also, lol at someone living in america calling any other country jewed. the country I live in doesn't allow jews and has a much lower crime rate than most white countries. Cry about it.
You support Jews by supporting massive migrations to the west where Jews use said migrants as political tools. The only opposition to Jews in the west are almost 99% white. Why do you think the media dehumanizes and attacks whites so much? Or do you think the media isn’t anti white (because you’re a liberal).
The only support for the jews in the west are whites. The only opposition is arabs. The only thing I support is getting rid of whites so jews are a weak target afterwards.

A real Muslim copes with bacon and alcohol.

They are because they are rich you utter retard. Also, lol at someone living in america calling any other country jewed. the country I live in doesn't allow jews and has a much lower crime rate than most white countries. Cry about it.
If america didn’t have Hispanics or blacks we’d be one of the safest countries on earth despite having more guns than people. Our crime rate would go down 75%. Once oil goes out of fashion all of those “safe Arab countries” are going to become shitholes.
The only support for the jews in the west are whites. The only opposition is arabs. The only thing I support is getting rid of whites so jews are a weak target afterwards.
Then why did the Jews let Arabs into the west. Why does Jewish media have an anti white agenda? If Arabs were the opposition they would be attacked in the media like whites. They would be attacked for “racism” like whites. But they’re not.

Why does Jewish media have an anti white agenda and if whites aren’t the opposition. You can never answer that so you can eternally stay BTFO and dilate.

I know who the opposition is by who the media and society and NWO attack. And the media and society and the NWO attack white, traditional families. On dance I see Jews talk about “the destruction of the Arab race” like they talk about “the destruction of the white race” I’ll agree with you.
C2817D60 D806 4C61 A7A6 397809D00AD1

Last edited:
If america didn’t have Hispanics or blacks we’d be one of the safest countries on earth despite having more guns than people. Our crime rate would go down 75%. Once oil goes out of fashion all of those “safe Arab countries” are going to become shitholes
If you didn't have hispanics or blacks, your masters will decided to make a new class poor and the crime rate in that degenerate 3rd world country would remain the same.
Then why did the Jews let Arabs into the west. Why does Jewish media have an anti white agenda? If Arabs were the opposition they would be attacked in the media like whites. They would be attacked for “racism” like whites. But they’re not.

Why does Jewish media have an anti white agenda and if whites aren’t the opposition. You can never answer that so you can eternally stay BTFO and dilate.
Jews let arabs into the west to brainwash those based arabs. Why did arabs bomb countries for the jews and create immigrants?
The media doesn't have an anti-white agenda. That's the fever dream of foids who want to be oppressed. Sorry I mean whites. The media has anti anti-jewish agenda, anti palestinian, anti iran.

If you didn't have hispanics or blacks, your masters will decided to make a new class poor and the crime rate in that degenerate 3rd world country would remain the same.
>implying Jews made blacks and Mexicans poor
Blacks and Mexicans get trillions of dollars a year out of white taxpayer dollars and they are still poor. They aren’t targeted, they are just that stupid because race and IQ is a real thing. I bet you think muh poor minorities and that white supremacy is somehow a real thing in America anymore.
Jews let arabs into the west to brainwash those based arabs. Why did arabs bomb countries for the jews and create immigrants?
Why would Jews let Arabs in the first place. Why didn’t Jews just kill them if they are so “based”.
The media doesn't have an anti-white agenda.
Liberal
That's the fever dream of foids who want to be oppressed. Sorry I mean whites. The media has anti anti-jewish agenda, anti palestinian, anti iran.
Liberal spotted. LOL, I just exposed you as Jewish.

“the media doesn’t have an anti white agenda”
>a blatantly anti white group (BLM) has been promoted by the media
>media made the blatant lie of “whire privilege”
>media hates trump
>media supports migrants
>media whines about racism 24/7
How is the media not anti white again? Supports nonwhites(BLM) hates whites (lie of white privilege and how we need to “erase whiteness”.

Believing the media isn’t anti white is very niche even on this forum. Even ethnics agree that the media vehemently hates white people. If you’re gonna say the media isn’t anti white you might as well just start denying reality.
EC31092B 69B1 4D47 A0C2 B11E0C7C5F42
72992EEA 43C8 4E84 86C0 4E08CF0C23FB

Once you see Jews talk about “erasing the Arab race” then I’ll agree with you. But it won’t happen because Jews hate whites. Jews hate white, traditional families. And they like brown, degenerate migrant trains.

Last edited:
>implying Jews made blacks and Mexicans poor
Blacks and Mexicans get trillions of dollars a year out of white taxpayer dollars and they are still poor. They aren’t targeted, they are just that stupid because race and IQ is a real thing.
cope they had less then 60 years to manage to get out of poor status. Regardless, excuses don't matter.
Why would Jews let Arabs in the first place. Why didn’t Jews just kill them if they are so “based”.
they did kill them. they're still kill them. actually no, whites are killing them. the dogs are killing them. the jews are just the master pointing at the target while you go barking.
T. guy who voted for someone who supports globohomo and israel.
Liberal spotted. LOL, I just exposed you as Jewish.

>the media doesn’t have an anti white agenda
>a blatantly anti white group (BLM) has been promoted by the media
>media made the blatant lie of “whire privilege”
>media hates trump
>media supports migrants
How is the media not anti white again? Supports nonwhites(BLM) hates whites (lie of white privilege and how we need to “erase whiteness”.
What a weird fever dream you people are living in where you go clipping something you hear from one of the 24 hour news channels and say whites are oppressed lmao.
the foids of races.
Wow I can't believe someone said she got raped because of what she is wearing foids are so oppressed.
Once you see Jews talk about “erasing the Arab race” then I’ll agree with you. But it won’t happen because Jews hate whites. Jews hate white, traditional families. And they like brown, degenerate migrant trains.
Jews are literally working on bombing every arab country. you utter moron you hearing one news clip or one book manuscript isn't the equivlant of bombing based arab countries. Once jews are bombing white countries then you can claim you're the opposition. But we all know they won't because whites are literally working with jews. That's why they target arab countries because we're the only based people

cope they had less then 60 years to manage to get out of poor status. Regardless, excuses don't matter.
They’ve had hundreds of years. Segregation was good for them actually, ever since 1960 the black community has been declining in wealth.
they did kill them. they're still kill them. actually no, whites are killing them. the dogs are killing them. the jews are just the master pointing at the target while you go barking.
No they didn’t, because they’re here. If Jews wanted Arabs dead they’d be dead. They want Arabs and blacks alive so that they can ship them to the west to wipe out their biggest competitor (whites).

What a weird fever dream you people are living in where you go clipping something you hear from one of the 24 hour news channels and say whites are oppressed lmao.
the foids of races.
BLM is currently the biggest social movement of the past few years and it literally says ON THE FRONT COVER “we want to destroy the white nuclear family”. They have been promoted by the media. The media promotes “diversity” and “multiculturalism” but only in the west.
9671B303 71A5 4D18 BEB4 EC929C8391A7

Jews are literally working on bombing every arab country. you utter moron you hearing one news clip or one book manuscript isn't the equivlant of bombing based arab countries. Once jews are bombing white countries then you can claim you're the opposition. But we all know they won't because whites are literally working with jews. That's why they target arab countries because we're the only based people
Jews bomb Arab countries to displace them to send here and It’s not one news clip, it’s 24/7 anti white propaganda. I think that Arabs in Arabia are opposition to Jews to an extent, but the ones coming to the west are in no way opposed to Jewish control. They help Jewish control. The US (biggest “white country”)’s govt is only 10% white with the rest being Jewish or black/Mexican/arab
069017DC 3D3D 43DB 91AE 1361501D59AB

Once media says that all Arabs are racist, that Arabs should have multiculturalism and diversity, that they need to kneel for BLM, that they have privilege etc. then I’ll say that Arabs are opposition.

The funniest thing about Islam is that the prophet is as fake as Mormonism. ‘Prophet’ pedo Muhammad said it’s okay to keep non Muslim sex slaves and that he will have a global Muslim empire, he’s as much of a charlatan as anyone, who contradicts Jesus (a literal prophet in Islam) constantly. Life fuel that millions of people die every year believing in that pedo rapist for every second of their entire life, shows that the desert dwellers truly are retarded. Imagine living in like 600AD and telling your monkey tribe that Allah told you that you will lead the tribe to a global empire, ofc all the while having all the sex you can have with kids and young girls, it’s a story Shakespeare could piss out in his dream tbh

They’ve had hundreds of years. Segregation was good for them actually, ever since 1960 the black community has been declining in wealth.
LMAO keep coping about your shitty country.
All rich black people in america brought themselves up from nothing, all poor white people literally dropped themselves down from everything.
No they didn’t, because they’re here. If Jews wanted Arabs dead they’d be dead. They want Arabs and blacks alive so that they can ship them to the west to wipe out their biggest competitor (whites).
there'es literally bombing campaigns in like 7 different arabic countries all sikked on by the jews by their dogs the whites. If jews wanted whites gone they'd do that to them. but instead they're bombing arabs, weakining them and seperateing them to brain wash them.
BLM is currently the biggest social movement of the past few years and it literally says ON THE FRONT COVER “we want to destroy the white nuclear family”. They have been promoted by the media. The media promotes “diversity” and “multiculturalism” but only in the west.
Another white fever dream by the foids of races about being oppressed cuz MUH BLM IS OPPRESSING ME!!!
Jews bomb Arab countries to displace them to send here and It’s not one news clip, it’s 24/7 anti white propaganda. I think that Arabs in Arabia are opposition to Jews to an extent, but the ones coming to the west are in no way opposed to Jewish control. They help Jewish control. The US (biggest “white country”)’s govt is only 10% white with the rest being Jewish or black/Mexican/arab
First, it's whites that bomb them. Not jews, whites. the dogs. Like I said, whites and jews clearly work together against the only based race the arabs.
Once media says that all Arabs are racist, that Arabs should have multiculturalism and diversity, that they need to kneel for BLM, that they have privilege etc. then I’ll say that Arabs are opposition.
once jews bomb whites then you can talk. tell them keep being a good talk and pay money to israel

America is a lost cause. In Europe Muslims are more conservative.