Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All you have to do is repent of your sins and you will be forgiven

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."

I'm considering reverting to Christianity

Jesus loves us

I won't repent. I do not regret my actions.

eternal life doing what

Hahaha you been pranked by the jews!

Lol! So gullible....

No one ever repents when they fornicate or masturbate

I want to become Angel of death for YHWH! :feelshmm:

Christianity is a massive, monumental COPE and thats why I am considering reverting too.

"and I will make the land of Egypt an utter waste and desolation, from Migdol to Syene, as far as the border of Cush." - Ezekiel 29:10

Romans 8:31 ESV
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."
Yes, Lord Templar. I follow Jesus Christ.

there was once some other holy monk here but he left the forum to monkmaxx

"and I will make the land of Egypt an utter waste and desolation, from Migdol to Syene, as far as the border of Cush." - Ezekiel 29:10

Those people used to live simple desert lives, before this botched attempt to make them "modern".

Not every race is cut out to live the same way westerners live. It doesn't mean their way of life was bad for them. Should have just left them alone but westerners are on a mission to "save" the world and yet they just keep making things worse for everybody.

God loves us but won’t give me a gf

You know even in the Bible the king's got harems. Big dicked Solomon got the best Stacies in the land and even wrote songs about it.

Meanwhile your average Israeli guy got nothing close to that. In fact he would die Everytime the king did something bad and God decided to punish Israel/Judah.

Even the Bible is about elites and not the average smuck. Moses himself had very nice treatment from the pharoah before he decides to throw it all away to follow the orders of a burning bush. It was pretty redpilled on the way normies go after shit like the golden calf though

Interesting how most of them are Christian too, you'd think their god would treat them better. Also jfl at them depicting Jesus as a white man while being ethnics.

God has forsaken us

Chad repents after a life of adultery and goes to heaven, while a disillusioned nihilistic incel ropes and goes to hell.

I don't repent. Fuck that motherfucker god.

Interesting how most of them are Christian too, you'd think their god would treat them better.

But why would God want to reward people in this world when the reward is in heaven?

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.

But why would God want to reward people in this world when the reward is in heaven?

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
Still, if Christianity is the only true faith, why would a Christian God give Christians a shittier life than the followers of other religions?

Still, if Christianity is the only true faith, why would a Christian God give Christians a shittier life than the followers of other religions?

Well first of all they're not Catholics.

Catholic Western Christians were in many ways given a better life than other religions as long as they followed God, for most of their history. After converting to Christianity, Europe became very prosperous, and things only went bad now after Christianity was abandoned.

As for Zabbaleen, it depends what would a shitty life be in their case, because ultimately they're arent exposed to Western degeneracy, from a Christian point of view and average person from Zabbaleen is more likely to get to heaven than an average rich Westerner, or a middle class Westerner for that matter.

Zabbaleen people can get married, they have certain security in their simple life. They're not comitting school shooting or suicides like Westerners so obviously they have something going for them.

Also in the West you have Christians like Gypsies living similar lives like that. While they don't have many things that Westerners have, they don't have the incel problem and they have large families.

Yin yan.

There is God, but also the one tampering with his plans...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back