Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion All you have to do in order to stop being incel despite still being ugly

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
All of you are probably familiar with the being ugly my experince ratfaced sad and miserable guy we all symphatised with.

All you have to do is to have a video in YouTube with almost 20 million views and you'll surely find someone.

Who would ever thought that being a small internet celebrity is all you need to stop being incel?

For the ones that didn't knew him,there he is:

View: https://youtu.be/1n5nOEJtrYA

Of course the wave of internet popularity gave him a ...

View: https://youtu.be/E62PDz6VsBs

All women care is the holy LMS. EVERY MAN that ever was in a relationship with a woman gave one or more of the above to the woman he was together with and anyone that doesn't believe in it is is not even worth wasting your time talking with.

tall + white + full head of hair + money + fame

he was never an incel

I want my posts here to get so bad/good that it gets me this level of notoriety

im talking about the guy in the video
Of course he is enjoying his hair a little bit the Norwood reaper is coming to collect his ponytail soon

Cringey sigmaposting in that second video.

Tall and pasty white and not balding, it was just a matter of time before some SEA or other 3rd worlder hopped on his dick

Yup and we’re too aspie to Edgar maxx
I’m just not a degenerate plus i got straight hair so i cant get the edgar style unless i used product

I’m just not a degenerate plus i got straight hair so i cant get the edgar style unless i used product
I got wavy hair I’m pretty sure. Also being Edgar mainly works for Central American spics. I don’t really see Argentinian or Dominican Edgars really