Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All women who wear makeup are hideous

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They're so ugly they're afraid of showing their actual face in a Walmart. They have to spend two hours before going to a Denny's because they're afraid people are gonna notice how bad they look. Literally any foid who wears makeup is not attractive and automatically ugly. Makeup just exists so foids don't have to settle for their looksmatch. Spoiler alert more foids are uglier than men. It's just today men have ridiculously low standards and makes helps them fraud themselves into a higher value man who's worth more than they could ever hope to be.

Just one of many reasons they live in tutorial mode, fake up.

I think fakeup should be banned for foids. They're already on easy mode and fakeup just makes their lives even easier.

social pressure and conformity my friend

I think fakeup should be banned for foids.
Absolutely. Make it like the middle east as well where foids have to cover their faces. No immodesty allowed.

based, it makes the person that they are pretending to be more beautiful while it also makes their real them ugly, look around at female relatives, the ones that use makeup regularly look older without it compared to those who use it rarely

based, it makes the person that they are pretending to be more beautiful while it also makes their real them ugly, look around at female relatives, the ones that use makeup regularly look older without it compared to those who use it rarely