Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All women who sucked a dick are worthless sluts

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
I can't respect any woman who sucked a dick.

I can't respect any woman who was fucked by more than one man or had pre-martial sex.

Jfl at respecting a single word coming out of a mouth that has had a dick in it.

Exactly, how can you have any respect towards someone who stoops to that level? I can't see them as anything other than cock sucking, cum-guzzling whores.

how do you feel about gay men. JW.

oral sex is sodomy and disgusting

Pretty much everything women say is nonsense or at best a regurgitation of something men say.

Women are irrational. Their words have no value.

Pretty much everything women say is nonsense or at best a regurgitation of something men say.
yep too many females try to be trendy and hip and cool and be like one of the boys = be like chad by coming up with dumb stupid sayings or doing degenerete things and the normies and chads in her group orbit her until she fucks them

Yeah! And none of us would fold like a $2 suitcase if given the chance to kiss that mouth, no way!

yep too many females try to be trendy and hip and cool and be like one of the boys = be like chad by coming up with dumb stupid sayings or doing degenerete things and the normies and chads in her group orbit her until she fucks them
The worst part is when they start saying bro or dude. Its more offensive than a non black person saying nigga.

Last edited: