Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All women want to fuck ONE guy

True. When humans lived in tribes of ~150, all the women wanted to fuck the chief. And a lot of them did. That psychology in females to go for to tip top male persists.

So you think there's a girl who, even if the guy legit looked like this:

DOnKVr2.jpg

They would turn him down?

Yes.... . If this wouldnt be the case, we humans had evolved like other animals who are looking ALWAYS the same. Humans have all different tastes, even with the objective looks rule. I didnt know that you can be so aspie. tbh

Yes.... . If this wouldnt be the case, we humans had evolved like other animals who are looking ALWAYS the same. Humans have all different tastes, even with the objective looks rule. I didnt know that you can be so aspie. tbh

Right, we agree to disagree because we're clearly never going to convince one another. Have fun with your cope.

Do an experiment on 1000 womens and show me that iam wrong.

This wouldn't even work because a lot of them will cope by preemptively rejecting him and saying "no", only because deep down they know they could never get a man of that level.

Yes, objectively attractive. But there is also a subjective opinion. When will you fking retard understand this ? You will never get 100% appeal to others, since there is also a subjective opinion on the individual. Even when this chad has no facial flaws and is a living god to the MAJORITY of people, there will STILL BE FEMALES WHO ARENT INTO HIM. THEY WILL BE RARE, BUT THEY WILL BE THERE. The concept which makes you attractive and which makes you ugly stills tands and is also right. But you have to keep in mind delusional females who think higher of themselves , even when theyre ugly asf also. Dont underestimate the SUBJECTIVE opinion of humans. + There are also different phenotypes , when you have a female who is more into prettyboys with less masculine features ( which is SUBJECTIVE) she will not be attracted to him, no matter how gl he is. Inb 4 iam coping.
All foids are sexually attracted to all variations of a 10 chad. If a foid has "preferences" for a Chadlite she will still cheat on him with Chad in certain situations. There are a handful of exceptions but that doesn't really mean anything. And as I said earlier Chads practically look the same. White, hunter eyes, tall, facial harmony and a well shaped jaw and chin.

This wouldn't even work because a lot of them will cope by preemptively rejecting him and saying "no", only because deep down they know they could never get a man of that level.

You dont know why they say this, it can be that they think they would never get a man like this, but you know how high the smv of the average female today is ? How can you seriously beleive there is a guy on this planet who will attract all types of women? Thats so fucking ridiculous. YOU CANT BUILD THE PERFECT MALE WHICH ATTRACTS ALL WOMEN!!!! Get this shit in your brain.
All foids are sexually attracted to all variations of a 10 chad. If a foid has "preferences" for a Chadlite she will still cheat on him with Chad in certain situations. There are a handful of exceptions but that doesn't really mean anything. And as I said earlier Chads practically look the same. White, hunter eyes, tall, facial harmony and a well shaped jaw and chin.

I never said there are huge exceptions, but the fact that there are expections, is proving my point. You cant attract all females with 1 phenotype, even when youre the biggest chad.

Last edited:
I never said there are huge exceptions, but the fact that there are expections, is proving my point. You cant attract all females with 1 phenotype, even when youre the biggest chad.
Try to see a bit past phenotypes, race, etc.
Of course they are physically different, and that women have physical preferences, it's about what lies beyond.
Chad isn't literally real, of course, it's a significant, and what it signifies is "Object of sexual desire for 99.9% of the female population". The thing is, since the whole process is physical, transitory and shallow it makes it so every Chad is, philosophically, the same person. It's like saying every hotel room is the same place, of course it's not literally true, but it is philosophically.

This Mythical Chad character you guys and everyone thinks is going around taking all the women and having sex with them. He doesn't exist, at least not anymore
HAHAHAHA! Found Hell by The Dashboard Light.

How can you seriously beleive there is a guy on this planet who will attract all types of women? Thats so fucking ridiculous. YOU CANT BUILD THE PERFECT MALE WHICH ATTRACTS ALL WOMEN!!!! Get this shit in your brain.
Show this pic to all women you know and ask them.

Better than asking, if you could measure the tingles you'd know for sure what we are talking about!

Show this pic to all women you know and ask them.

Better than asking, if you could measure the tingles you'd know for sure what we are talking about!

SupermanGespielt von ( superman played from )

1530223043403Henry Cavill

fuck those cunts and their fantasys, that guy plays superman ofc most of the foids will like him